President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

What I really love about the last few years of presidents is that is shows just how inconsequential the position is. We get so caught up in the this one is savior and that one is satan. When, in reality, the position just doesn't matter that much in our day to day lives. Economic markets will cycle as they always have.
Outside of national emergencies or war, I'm not sure it matters that much.

I see very little difference in my day to day regardless of the sitting president.

What I really love about the last few years of presidents is that is shows just how inconsequential the position is. We get so caught up in the this one is savior and that one is satan. When, in reality, the position just doesn't matter that much in our day to day lives. Economic markets will cycle as they always have.

I see very little difference in my day to day regardless of the sitting president.
You’re just bitter because you about to get plastered with a Bama avi

Reactions: RavinDave and McDad
Come on guys. We can get it to 20. He called me a clown; that's pure gold.
There is only one number I am concerned about today. 9.1
As in the Just released inflation rate.
The AVERAGE cost of everything is 9.1% higher than last year (and don’t claim it’s just as bad everywhere, it’s NOT).
And the most critical items like gasoline, fuel oil, and food staples are MUCH worse than 9.1%. But hey, no mean tweets, amirigjt?
Thanks A LOT Biden voters. THANKS. A. LOT.

Which is precisely why someone with a little decency, decorum, compassion, and empathy makes sense. Why nominated a hated embarrassment? Makes no sense to me.

Chickens in the pot will take care of themselves.

Your just bitter because you about to get plastered with a Bama avi
Actually, I think I am through the worst of the risk. Futures markets are trending down. Biden is closer to resigning. Unless a hurricane hits and knocks out refining, I should be good. And God wouldn't do that to me. He loves me way too much.

There is only one number I am concerned about today. 9.1
As in the Just released inflation rate.
The AVERAGE cost of everything is 9.1% higher than last year (and don’t claim it’s just as bad everywhere, it’s NOT).
And the most critical items like gasoline, fuel oil, and food staples are MUCH worse than 9.1%. But hey, no mean tweets, amirigjt?
Thanks A LOT Biden voters. THANKS. A. LOT.

That's as much on Trump as it is Biden......which isn't very much.

Last edited:
Which is precisely why someone with a little decency, decorum, compassion, and empathy makes sense. Why nominated a hated embarrassment? Makes no sense to me.

Chickens in the pot will take care of themselves.

Sinner or saint. Doesn't matter. Mouth breather or mouth biter, nobody's condition is improved because of mean tweets or I feel your pain.

I fully understand why Trump was elected and is popular. His election is a response of 'bitter clingers' being offered the back of the bus for decades.

The office is actually of to great of a consequence, it holds more power and authority than it ever was meant to hold. The person sitting in the oval office shouldn't matter in the average Ameicans life but it really does.

99% of the time you don't post like it has very little difference making in your day to day life. All you ever posted about Trump was how he was Satan in the WH & we are all doomed to hell.
I'm sure that was meant for me.
It was precisely Trump's lack of decency, decorum, compassion, and empathy that I found sickening. And his known objective of dividing the county into angry sides while intentionally making it dumber.

It never had much of anything to do with his "policies". Policies take care of themselves - it's the intangibles that ultimately matter.

The office is actually of to great of a consequence, it holds more power and authority than it ever was meant to hold. The person sitting in the oval office shouldn't matter in the average Ameicans life but it really does.
Agreed. Thankfully, the bureaucracy which has grown beyond constitutional constraints prevents all the power from reaching us.

Hear hear. My motto is, the government should be limited enough that I don’t care who runs it.

VN Store

Back