President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

I think he possesses all four to a greater degree than does Trump.
I think Trump was close to zero on all four. The worst ever. And that was always my issue.
That, and his adoption of the Bannon/Stone strategy of dividing with hatred through gaslighting.
You need to go to the bathroom. Because you are full of sh##

I think he possesses all four to a greater degree than does Trump.
I think Trump was close to zero on all four. The worst ever. And that was always my issue.
That, and his adoption of the Bannon/Stone strategy of dividing with hatred through gaslighting.
Speaking of gaslighting...

or a poor attempt at it.

It's easy if you try.
fake-news.gif

The Flatlander's view of reality.

You'll never quite get there. You don't quite know where it is. You'll keep reaching. It's a way for progressives abrogate responsibility. It's a fantasyland to nowhere.

Progressives destroy everything they touch. Look at Sri Lanka, the Netherlands, Ghana, etc.

The progressive utopia. You don't know where it leads and you can't see what it is but we never get there and Thanos society in the meantime because it's inevitable and for the greater good. I'm from the government. Trust me.

No one attempted the 25th, but there were some repubs and people within Trump's inner circle who thought it needed to be considered. That says a lot. I thought the best thing the repubs could have done in 2017 was use the 25th to get rid of Trump. We'd be in much better shape now had they done that.
25th was designed for „the President is in a coma“ type scenario, not for, the President is acting a bit squirrelly. It is the political equivalent of what happened in the Caine Mutiny. You can’t just depose the Captain because he yells at you or obsesses over stolen strawberries

Last edited:

VN Store

Back