President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

So you think Joe is coherent and capable of functioning in a way required of the POTUS?

No, he has never been capable of functioning as president but he is not incapacitated and he is still able to discharge the powers and duty of the office. He is just incapable of discharging them well as he has always been. If they (Dems) want him removed from office they need to impeach and convict him, there is a hell of a lot more grounds for impeachment and conviction than they ever had on Trump.

So you think Joe is coherent and capable of functioning in a way required of the POTUS?
Given your assessment of the role of the POTUS, sure he is! He’s just a living symbol of power. He doesn’t actually posses any.

Given mine, no he isn’t. And it’s getting worse by the day. However, the cackling chicken head on deck isn’t really an improvement…

It very well could be everyone around him is telling him what a great job he is doing and everyone approves. Like North Korea.

Yep, I’m sure when they were picking his dumb ass up off the pavement when he crashed his bicycle on level ground, they were saying “you’re killing it Joe, they think you’re awesome, best ever”

Anyone that could look that scumbag in the eye and tell him he’s doing great with a straight face needs to be in film winning Oscars.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
A grievance I have..and nobody cares
A grievance you have...and everybody aware
A solution one has and totally deflected.
My side is right so totally efffective.
I am wisdom and intelligesia, and fly my flag
People in despair longing for the flag

****,,I made that up in 5 minutes.

I wax drunkingly poetic.
Or poetically drunk?

Reactions: Orangeburst
He will not run in '24. I'd be okay if they used the 25th now.
I'm mixed about using the 25th on him. He may really think he's popular and can get re-elected, so it would make it easier to elect a Republican, with the exception of Trump. Trump might could get elected again, but if the Republicans take over Congress as expected this fall, it will immediately halt any further damage from Biden and may actually recover a bit as they will be running the show.

But then on the other hand, Harris would then rise to the position. That does two positive things: checks the box and will beyond all doubt confirm we need people other than complete nincompoops in the White House.

Either one is going to elect a lot of Republicans at state and local levels. They might even outdo ole' Barry at that.

Well, we all thought Trump was, and ya'll tried to invoke hte 25th on him. One of the many failed attempts, short of coming up with 81 million votes.
No one attempted the 25th, but there were some repubs and people within Trump's inner circle who thought it needed to be considered. That says a lot. I thought the best thing the repubs could have done in 2017 was use the 25th to get rid of Trump. We'd be in much better shape now had they done that.

No, he has never been capable of functioning as president but he is not incapacitated and he is still able to discharge the powers and duty of the office. He is just incapable of discharging them well as he has always been. If they (Dems) want him removed from office they need to impeach and convict him, there is a hell of a lot more grounds for impeachment and conviction than they ever had on Trump.
lol... Not even close.

But they could use the 25th on the grounds that he has dementia. Like Reagan in his last couple of years.

I'm mixed about using the 25th on him. He may really think he's popular and can get re-elected, so it would make it easier to elect a Republican, with the exception of Trump. Trump might could get elected again, but if the Republicans take over Congress as expected this fall, it will immediately halt any further damage from Biden and may actually recover a bit as they will be running the show.

But then on the other hand, Harris would then rise to the position. That does two positive things: checks the box and will beyond all doubt confirm we need people other than complete nincompoops in the White House.

Either one is going to elect a lot of Republicans at state and local levels. They might even outdo ole' Barry at that.

As a country we can't start using the 25th to remove sitting presidents simply because they are hurting their parties election chances. We would become an even bigger banana republic than we already are.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
I was responding to the post about Truman's "The Buck Stops Here".
Trump is the exact opposite of that mentality.

But all of them are like that is what I meant . Seriously Presidents and their administrations don’t take the blame , only the credit . They wait until whatever they did gets burried in the news cycles .

VN Store

Back