President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

So if prices go up that's bad and it's Bidens fault.
And if prices go down that is also bad and Biden's fault.

I think I understand what you are going for here.
Biden is fueling the inflation.
And driving us straight into recession.

You realize both can be true, right?

No one attempted the 25th, but there were some repubs and people within Trump's inner circle who thought it needed to be considered. That says a lot. I thought the best thing the repubs could have done in 2017 was use the 25th to get rid of Trump. We'd be in much better shape now had they done that.

Riiiggghhhtttt

Reactions: Ttucke11
There you go not comprehending again , I never posted a “for shame “ I said she would put you to shame , big difference . She isn’t complaining , I just butted in to give you some knowledge before she read it . Don’t mind me .. you got this . 😂

Ummm - hmmmm. So you say.

As a country we can't start using the 25th to remove sitting presidents simply because they are hurting their parties election chances. We would become an even bigger banana republic than we already are.

Yes, I saw your earlier post on this and it is a very good point. My comment was looking at strictly from a political/election point of view and I did not consider this aspect of it. I have, since Biden was elected, said that Republicans are going to be put into the odd spot of defending Joe from the Democrats wanting to 25th him.

The impeachment thing has already become a circus, nothing more than a political tool.

He has to hit $2.50 decrease to break even. Let us know when he’s at a $2.51 decrease.

Some portion of it is worldwide demand and supply issues, though, and the numbers you are talking seem unrealistic. Would love to see it with a 3 handle. But I don't know.

VN Store

Back