President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

His hair has always been a joke. If you think they were too mean about it in the last few years then grow a set. His hair is atrocious

It was treated no worse than a tan suit
I didn’t think the hair jokes were too mean at all dude. Part of the game. The point I was making is that the Dems can dish it out but can’t take it. Make fun of Trump‘s appearance all you want. I will even laugh along with you 😂

His hair has always been a joke. If you think they were too mean about it in the last few years then grow a set. His hair is atrocious

Didn’t say that. Had no issues taking his money and needing his approval. Just seems hypocritical now that money isn’t there.

Reactions: dovervolz
Don’t believe the Stacy Abrams turning Georgia Purple propaganda. 2020 was a fluke made possible by Corona. The very fact that a candidate as weak as Herschel Walker is about to be your next Senator tells you the real story.
It was only the national elections that went blue. The rest was fairly red. Trump was a hindrance down here for the Rs.

Tan suits ARE hideous BTW. Now I have no problem with a nice white linen summer suit. I wear one myself every time I play opera I. The wilderness 😉
67267923-69BE-43D8-870B-11E7503C2EA2.jpeg

Good, there is nothing in the Constitution that stipulates the number of Justices. I say Pack the Court so we do not have to live with the consequences of the three Trump appointed radials for decades to come.

This is one of the worst ideas anyone could come up with for the citizens of this country, so I’m positive the idiots will eventually do it in some form , because they lack foresight and want instant gratification. Just remember when it happens , that you asked for it .

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Sure they do.
And I hope repubs take their primary a little more seriously than they did in 2016.

Really?? The GOP had over a dozen candidates. Business people, Governors, Senators etc. Diverse group of people as well.

The Dems stacked the deck for Killary! Bernie was her only real competition which is absolutely comical. Lincoln Chafee? Jim Webb? Gimme a break Luther. The Dems handpicked their candidate in 2016 and told everyone to stand down.

Put that in your continuum and smoke it.

It was only the national elections that went blue. The rest was fairly red. Trump was a hindrance down here for the Rs.
Until the cost of living in Atlanta, suburbs and rural areas got flipped faster than the voting switch. Seemed like a good idea at the time

Really?? The GOP had over a dozen candidates. Business people, Governors, Senators etc. Diverse group of people as well.

The Dems stacked the deck for Killary! Bernie was her only real competition which is absolutely comical. Lincoln Chafee? Jim Webb? Gimme a break Luther. The Dems handpicked their candidate in 2016 and told everyone to stand down.

Put that in your continuum and smoke it.
Like 2004, Hillary sit this one out and let Barrack take the baton. You’ll get it later.

This is one of the worst ideas anyone could come up with for the citizens of this country, so I’m positive the idiots will eventually do it in some form , because they lack foresight and want instant gratification. Just remember when it happens , that you asked for it .
Indeed, because it will break an unwritten agreement and lead to instant retaliation and escalation everytime parties change power. Once a tenth+ justice is added, there will be a total of 100 within a decade because the new party will double the number to ensure victory.

Don’t believe the Stacy Abrams turning Georgia Purple propaganda. 2020 was a fluke made possible by Corona. The very fact that a candidate as weak as Herschel Walker is about to be your next Senator tells you the real story.
Common sense tells you “voter suppression”‘won’t fly this time as it’s been used up.

Because a couple of weeks ago these very same Republicans heralded the Supreme Court striking down a 100 year old New York gun control law.
Source on the original law? Not that it really matters, but your leftists now want three years of social media history. LOL THAT's what they are going to use to decide if one deserves a CCW.

But I really don't GAS what goes on in NY/CA or IL. They get what they deserve.

Reactions: rekinhavoc
I believe the bigger issue would be, how the Dems could possibly roll Joe out in 2024, and him get a nomination. The only way would be for the different factions to each roll out their own, and play spoiled brat and refuse to get behind a candidate....again... isn't that how Joe got the nom in 2020?
Actually it's pretty scary that about 70% of the dems don't want Joe to run again, but that 92% would vote for him again if he runs (against Trump)... of course Jimmy Carter only had 6.5 & 7.6% inflation his first two years, then he swung for the record 11.3 and 13.5% before we could get him out.
We can't really blame Carter for inflation taking off, that was more on LBJ for cranking up the Great Society and the VN War concurrently. But Carter's response to the inflation was weak and it cost him the Presidency.

Reactions: dovervolz
Actually it's pretty scary that about 70% of the dems don't want Joe to run again, but that 92% would vote for him again if he runs (against Trump)... of course Jimmy Carter only had 6.5 & 7.6% inflation his first two years, then he swung for the record 11.3 and 13.5% before we could get him out.
That's not scary in the least. It's actually very reassuring. It's proof that the dems have a clue.
What is scary is the fact that the repubs still do not understand what those numbers really mean.

VN Store

Back