President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

That's not scary in the least. It's actually very reassuring. It's proof that the dems have a clue.
What is scary is the fact that the repubs still do not understand what those numbers really mean.

I do , it means ol Joe just isn’t progressive enough, aggressive enough , or willing to do whatever it takes through EOs to get what they want . If he was meeting their demands they would use .. I mean vote for him if he was 102 and eating apple sauce through a sonic straw .

New study everyone is talking about says 92% of dems would vote for President Biden again. Not because they want Biden, because it's better than the alternative, and he has done better than anyone expected. I can tell you the far right have TERRIFIED half the nation at minimum.

Better to be quiet and be thought of as.........

I do , it means ol Joe just isn’t progressive enough, aggressive enough , or willing to do whatever it takes through EOs to get what they want . If he was meeting their demands they would use .. I mean vote for him if he was 102 and eating apple sauce through a sonic straw .
So if he was doing the job they wanted him to do they would support him, but since he is not they will not? Makes sense to me.

But only a few of those have an issue with him not being more progressive.

Yes….does your soul not hear their cries for justice?
What are you talking about??? What voice were they given??? Who gave them a voice????
Your post still makes no sense to me.

And no, I absolutely do not hear their cries for justice, but I do hear other cries.

So if he was doing the job they wanted him to do they would support him, but since he is not they will not? Makes sense to me.

But only a few of those have an issue with him not being more progressive.
That's BS. The under-30 crowd supports Biden to the tune of the low-20% range because they're upset that he hasn't given them enough "free" crap (make everyone else pay for their college tuition, etc). These are the same idiots that say, when asked, that they believe that taxpayers should pay for some of their free tuition, but the government should pay for the majority of it.

That's BS. The under-30 crowd supports Biden to the tune of the low-20% range because they're upset that he hasn't given them enough "free" crap (make everyone else pay for their college tuition, etc). These are the same idiots that say, when asked, that they believe that taxpayers should pay for some of their free tuition, but the government should pay for the majority of it.
Well you obviously don't really know what you're talking about.

What are you talking about??? What voice were they given??? Who gave them a voice????
Your post still makes no sense to me.

And no, I absolutely do not hear their cries for justice, but I do hear other cries.
Hitler killed maybe 10 millions.
Stalin….probably 20 millions.
Mao….unknown but probably another 20 millions.
RANK AMATEURS
The US abortion mills have accounted for an estimated 63 Millions….more than history’s greatest monsters COMBINED

Nah. Look at Bidung. He is the poster child of old age and the diseases that accompany it.

Why do all blue states suck?
We literally have the radical Intelligentsia proclaim how they pay for the Red States. Pull the plug you effin idiots

VN Store

Back