President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Common sense tells you “voter suppression”‘won’t fly this time as it’s been used up.
Don’t be surprised if come October a new „covid variant“ is declared Just in time for a new lockdown and resulting election „temporary reforms“.
The Dems will never give up power without another attempt to game the system. The are desperate

Hitler killed maybe 10 millions.
Stalin….probably 20 millions.
Mao….unknown but probably another 20 millions.
RANK AMATEURS
The US abortion mills have accounted for an estimated 63 Millions….more than history’s greatest monsters COMBINED
What does that have to do with your original statement.

You made it sound like Trump gave a voice to 70 million fetuses and it therefore worthy of respect.
I just want you to elaborate because it makes zero sense to me.

What does that have to do with your original statement.

You made it sound like Trump gave a voice to 70 million fetuses and it therefore worthy of respect.
I just want you to elaborate because it makes zero sense to me.
Watch the news. For the first time in almost 50 years, the unborn actually have legal standing in at least some of the red states. For most of my lifetime, they were legally „non persons“, hence….no voices in the halls of the statehouse or the courthouse. Now they have legislators writing law to protect them. I call that „having a voice“. I hope this helps explain my assertion.

Reactions: dovervolz
Don’t be surprised if come October a new „covid variant“ is declared Just in time for a new lockdown and resulting election „temporary reforms“.
The Dems will never give up power without another attempt to game the system. The are desperate
Only a fool would fall for that one again. But agree the pre warnings are out to gauge the audience.

How so? Biden isn't nearly as bad as Trump.
Ask the Americans he left stranded in Afghanistan if they agree (the ones still ALIVE to ask I mean). Or even easier, ask the mom who can’t find baby formula for her infant.
The NUMBER ONE job of a President is to take care of Americans. I know who I felt safer under.

California and New York will fall for it so fast your head will spin. There are people there still wearing masks whilst driving alone in their cars 😂
Even after Newsome showed at the French Laundry and Super Bowl it was a joke. Or like LA Mayor said “I held my breath” while he was maskless taking pictures.

Ask the Americans he left stranded in Afghanistan if they agree (the ones still ALIVE to ask I mean). Or even easier, ask the mom who can’t find baby formula for her infant.
The NUMBER ONE job of a President is to take care of Americans. I know who I felt safer under.
Mayor Pete I bet had formula. Science says he’s not a woman. So he or his husband can’t produce milk. Regardless of what Gaylor Focker says about milk anything with nipples.

People have been making fun of his hair for a long time

Nobody was making fun of gas or grocery prices when he was in office.

Personally, I don’t care if the President of the United States is bald or has hair down to the crack of his ass. Just do a good job. Put America first. Trump did that. Biden? Total disaster from Day 1. The very minute he declared he would pick a black female for VP he eliminated everyone who was possibly qualified for that position.

Enjoy the hair jokes, pj. And 9% and rising inflation.

Nobody was making fun of gas or grocery prices when he was in office.

Personally, I don’t care if the President of the United States is bald or has hair down to the crack of his ass. Just do a good job. Put America first. Trump did that. Biden? Total disaster from Day 1. The very minute he declared he would pick a black female for VP he eliminated everyone who was possibly qualified for that position.

Enjoy the hair jokes, pj. And 9% and rising inflation.
Biden absolutely sucks but Trump didn't put America first, was a terrible leader and he had a big hand in inflation were experiencing now (even promised more if reelected). Enjoy keeping your head in the sand

Even after Newsome showed at the French Laundry and Super Bowl it was a joke. Or like LA Mayor said “I held my breath” while he was maskless taking pictures.
The denizens of the bluest states long ago took the irreversible step of choosing to dismiss intellectual rigour and instead to navigate life based on feeling and peer approval. They are now reaping the unavoidable consequences of their foolishness. Any remaining hope I had for California was lost when the effort to recall Newsome failed. They have chosen folly. There is no off ramp remaining. I feel sorrow for the handful of remaining rational beings who haven’t escaped the madhouse yet.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Kamala

tears into Florida governor and 'so-called leaders' in neighboring states for paring back voting rights and gun control efforts as she calls for protecting abortion during speech on Ron DeSantis' home turf

Vice President Kamala Harris took aim at 'so-called leaders' in Florida and neighboring Republican-led states over their stances on gun control, election security laws and abortion rights in a fiery speech on Thursday.

Without naming the Sunshine State's Republican governor, Harris implicitly criticized DeSantis in a speech on his own home turf in Orlando.

The vice president had been addressing the national convention of Alpha Kappa Alpha, the first intercollegiate historically African American sorority - which Harris had been a part of as a student at Howard University.

'There are, as there have always been, forces that stand in our way. Forces that oppose...even the most common sense gun safety proposals,' Harris said.

'Forces that include extremist, so-called leaders, who instead of expanding rights work to restrict rights.'

60281557-11015111-image-m-12_1657829459856.jpg

VIce President Kamala Harris delivered a fiery speech in front of an Alpha Kappa Alpha convention in Orlando. Harris joined the sorority as a student at Howard University

60281565-11015111-image-a-13_1657829503223.jpg

Without calling him out by name, Harris ripped Florida Governor Ron DeSantis over the voting security law he signed last year

Kamala Harris tears into 'so-called leaders' in jab at Ron DeSantis during Florida speech | Daily Mail Online

Biden absolutely sucks but Trump didn't put America first, was a terrible leader and he had a big hand in inflation were experiencing now (even promised more if reelected). Enjoy keeping your head in the sand

You are more intelligent than I am, so I will concede your counter point. We can agree that Biden absolutely sucks.

How so? Biden isn't nearly as bad as Trump.

Except in every way that doesn’t include feelings . Is our economy worse ? Yes , Are we more respected globally now than before ? No, Are we less divided now as a country than we were ? No , Is he less racist than Trump ? Interviews , quotes and articles suggest that he is actually on record being more . Does he tweet mean things ? No . It’s all about the feels .

VN Store

Back