President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Per NYT- President Biden said he told the Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman in their private meeting that he considers him to blame for Jamal Khashoggi’s murder.

Private meetings, what happened to transparency. Could have done it with the full camera fist bump out of the shoot.

Loother. You claim to be a school teacher man.

In your last 5 posts you have Literally used "to" when it should have been "too"....then just now you use "too" when it is supposed to just be "to".

You are truly a freaking idiot when it comes to homophones. Get your sheit together man....i have a GED. Never graduated HS because after football season i went back to working construction in 10th and 11th grade . Never had a senior year. Yet i can absolutely clown you...and several other liberal posters here in the PF.

It is lazy for an adult to be ignorant of stuff my kids had down pat in 3rd grade or so . You being a public school teacher makes it so much worse....
Et two, Brute?

To and too are two of the stupidest things in the English language. I intentionally don't care and am always fascinated by those who do.

https://www.google.com/search?q=et+...wDEQIHUdeAzgQ_B16BAhTEAE#imgrc=aWZkamHObvYDNM

According to reporters, this new turd WH press secretay isn't worth much of answering their important questions & acts at times where she's very unprepared to discuss the issues.
This is another big WH failure to appoint someone to be honest in the Biden/Harris Admin.

White House Reporters Give Their Honest Opinions on Jean-Pierre

Yep.
For the two hundredth time, it had nothing to do with Biden and everything to do with Trump.
It had everything to do with media manipulation at the expense of the American families now. Which goes back to my original stance that you answered. Full there Biden in his political prime bowed out twice because he was not electable.

Et two, Brute?

To and too are two of the stupidest things in the English language. I intentionally don't care and am always fascinated by those who do.

I’m irritated by all the different formats used to cite someone’s work. APA, MLA, Chicago etc.

Look. This dude said/wrote it, during this year, and on this page in this book. Done! No need to complicate this.

Reactions: luthervol
'The Palestinian People Deserve A State Of Their Own' Biden pledges after meeting with Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas - as he calls death of Al-Jazeera journalist and American citizen Shireen Abu Akleh an 'enormous loss'

President Joe Biden reaffirmed his commitment to the two-state solution as he met with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas Friday in Bethlehem.

Biden also called the death of Palestinian-American journalist Shireen Abu Akleh an 'enormous loss' that needed to be investigated, as he was greeted with calls of 'Justice for Shireen,' including from Abbas, all morning as he traveled through East Jerusalm and to the occupied West Bank.

'As I stand with you today, now as president of the United States, my commitment to that goal of a two-state solution has not changed in all these years,' Biden said, standing alongside Abbas. 'The Palestinian people deserve a state of their own that's independent, sovereign, viable and contiguous.'

Biden reaffirms commitment to a two-state solution after Abbas meeting | Daily Mail Online
Even a blind squirrel can get a nut.

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back