President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

What a moron. She's still dumb as a box of rocks. Doesn't know they're doing it.

She absolutely knows that they are doing it. She isn't 'dumb'. She's evil. Where she is dumb is that she truly thinks Trump will do it to them. I'll put a billion VN bucks that says he won't

Compared to the same time in 2020, the RCP average is up 12 points for Trump (2020 Biden +8.8; 2024 Trump +3.3). Compared to 2016 Trump is up 8 points (2016 Clinton +4.7; 2024 Trump +3.3).

Reactions: StarRaider
Biden doing a 20 min call in to MSNBC and writing a letter to Capital Hill is a nice internal battle among the party. Trump broke the party and Hollywood by exposing this experiment with Biden as President.

As usual, the Republicans will overplay their hand. There is waaaaay too much noise about the incompetency of Puddinbrain. So.. the Dems will delay, delay, delay then install somebody that will energize the unwashed masses at the right time and they will get out the vote to defeat Trump. Doesn't matter who, they will all vote blue.

And they will still screech about how they are saving Democracy with someone chosen in a back room at Soetoro's house.

Last edited:
He’s trying too hard to beat his own party. The new slogan is Trump hasn’t been out in 10 days….keep this up and he won’t need to.
I sincerely hope Trump continues to stay back. The Democrat party is currently hanging themselves and they don’t need any help with the rope.

Hold your rallies. Stay on message. And enjoy the show. Because it is glorious!!!

I sincerely hope Trump continues to stay back. The Democrat party is currently hanging themselves and they don’t need any help with the rope.

Hold your rallies. Stay on message. And enjoy the show. Because it is glorious!!!
This is all planned by the Dimwits. There is going to be a back room replacement.

And the crowd will go wild.

It's all about timing. Where's the Braveheart meme?

VN Store

Back