President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

She is the stupidest most incompetent person to occupy that post in a long time and deserves every bit of blow back she’s getting right now.
Should have happened years ago, but the direction was protect and ask dumb questions. Don’t ask what you see or know…play the game. Now the reverse UNO card has been played and the press has been given the green light.

How do you interpret it?
I think the graph looks more dramatic than what it actually is because of the bubble of 15 years ago. But if you look at just the Peaks and not the incredible Valley ...which is an anomaly in my opinion.... it's on par with normal cyclical increase and decrease of inventory.

The marching orders must have been sent out.

But it is kinda funny that they (the press) don't understand it's too late for them to regain credibility.
Yeah it’s pretty clear the party chiefs have green lighted going into attack mode. If Trump can somehow manage to keep his pie hole shut and just watch them self immolate he probably has this locked up. But with the GOP convention next week there will able ample opportunity for him to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I’m not voting for either one of them but lawd I am enjoying the show 😂

I think the graph looks more dramatic than what it actually is because of the bubble of 15 years ago. But if you look at just the Peaks and not the incredible Valley ...which is an anomaly in my opinion.... it's on par with normal cyclical increase and decrease of inventory.
They are Bubble Boys

1720474118147.gif

I don’t know man - that’s a huge Peak we’re currently sitting on…

Reactions: McDad
I don’t know man - that’s a huge Peak we’re currently sitting on…
It absolutely looks huge. Partially because of the incredible dip which preceded it.

Keep in mind the Southeast is growing by about 1.5 million people per year.

It absolutely looks huge. Partially because of the incredible dip which preceded it.

Eventually we should be getting bargains on CA property...

Reactions: McDad

Partly, yes.

But even using the trough from pre-2000, the peak now is larger than 2008.

VN Store

Back