President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Its been 160 years and they still haven't gotten off the slave party's plantation yet.
Agree, I'm sitting in Castle dentle with my mom, older demographic, and they have CNN on. Older black lady is waiting. All she has to do is absorb this propaganda. Now I have no idea how she feels. But it's shoved down their throats

I've been wrong before.

I don't see the dynamics in play now that we saw 10-15 years ago.

There's lots of inventory on the market, I don't know if the Feds can spend/print us out of another crisis natural or otherwise and I'm a firm believer that we are sitting on a house of cards right now.

So what happens to the bubble?
We would have to agree there is a bubble before we can discuss what happens to the bubble.

If there is a correction, I would look at other times where rates were high (they aren't high now but they are higher than what people were getting a few years ago), there is oversupply in the market, and wages are stagnant.

If we can find a time when these three things were in play at the same time, we will have a good indicator of what is ahead of us. I am personally banking on more people renting smaller units and rents rising significantly over the next decade.

There's lots of inventory on the market, I don't know if the Feds can spend/print us out of another crisis natural or otherwise and I'm a firm believer that we are sitting on a house of cards right now.
Won't argue against your belief.

If it were to happen, it would be the best thing to happen to me. I am more prepared to take advantage of wholesale opportunities than I have ever been. 🤞

Reactions: hog88
We would have to agree there is a bubble before we can discuss what happens to the bubble.

If there is a correction, I would look at other times where rates were high (they aren't high now but they are higher than what people were getting a few years ago), there is oversupply in the market, and wages are stagnant.

If we can find a time when these three things were in play at the same time, we will have a good indicator of what is ahead of us. I am personally banking on more people renting smaller units and rents rising significantly over the next decade.

I agree with you that more people will be renting in the future and that's why we're investing in rental units. Overpaying for a rental doesn't hurt you near as bad as overpaying with a higher interest rate on a primary residence.

Reactions: 0nelilreb and McDad

Are you saying you don’t view this as a bubble?

1720471034284.png

VN Store

Back