President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

The NYP reports Biden is proposing legislation to create changes to the Supreme Court including term limits and enforceable ethics code. So a senile corrupt codger in the executive branch wants to partner with the legislative branch to impose new rules which they don’t have on themselves onto the judicial branch? Vote all these idiots out!

Reactions: tbwhhs
The Dems have been talking about removing Biden for awhile now, particularly after the debate. Talks didn't just start now
Yeah, I'm aware of that fact. I've heard talk earlier from the Dems saying Joe was given a little more time to improve his abilities of doing better in interviews w/out mumbling & stumbling with his speech & coming off as such a buffoon that he is. This tweet was saying more voters are willing to fall off in his support after this Lester Holt interview.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sea Ray
Yeah, I'm aware of that fact. I've heard talk earlier from the Dems saying Joe was given a little more time to improve his abilities of doing better in interviews w/out mumbling & stumbling with his speech & coming off as such a buffoon that he is. This tweet was saying more voters are willing to fall off in his support after this Lester Holt interview.
And I love it

Yes, Dems know what's done and on tape is done but they're particularly worried about future gaffes. In fact I'd say it's not an exaggeration to say they're terrified

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

Pentagon permanently ends troubled Gaza Pier operation​

The U.S. military will permanently dismantle the pier meant to deliver assistance off the coast of Gaza, putting an end to the troubled effort to get humanitarian aid to Palestinians via the Mediterranean Sea, the Pentagon announced Wednesday.

The pier’s removal marks the end of a project that has frequently been the target of ridicule due to its exorbitant price tag and frequent breakdowns that have resulted in far less aid delivered into the embattled territory as had been envisioned.

probably nothing but he just said today he might consider not running if a doctor advised it - Covid gonna morph?

at a minimum, it seems they'll be putting him back in the basement - so much for getting out there unscripted

Would anyone be surprised if this happened?

“Upon additional tests of the president, his doctors have determined he also has _____________ and will step aside from the presidency.”

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
The Dems have been talking about removing Biden for awhile now, particularly after the debate. Talks didn't just start now
There was a brief interlude after the assassination attempt that seemed to buy Biden a little respite. Until he opened his mouth again and more gibberish rolled out.

Reactions: dovervolz

VN Store

Back