President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

h5of0ky6r2cd1.jpeg

Reactions: Carl Pickens
As usual, the Republicans will overplay their hand.
What do you mean overplay? I'm just curious what an example of the GOP overplaying their hand looks like.

There is waaaaay too much noise about the incompetency of Puddinbrain. So.. the Dems will delay, delay, delay then install somebody that will energize the unwashed masses at the right time and they will get out the vote to defeat Trump. Doesn't matter who, they will all vote blue.
My argument is that it doesn't matter what polling says or what is done by the GOP with regards to overplaying/underplaying a hand. It's simply about who is counting the votes.

What do you mean overplay? I'm just curious what an example of the GOP overplaying their hand looks like.

My argument is that it doesn't matter what polling says or what is done by the GOP with regards to overplaying/underplaying a hand. It's simply about who is counting the votes.
Remember the big red wave a few years ago? Know why I keep talking about Maxim #3? The 'polls' were saying there was going to be a big red wave in the house and senate, and they took off the steam. The RNC needs to put on MORE steam tonight... and tomorrow... and the next day.

And we agree that the last resort will be to cheat.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Remember the big red wave a few years ago? Know why I keep talking about Maxim #3? The 'polls' were saying there was going to be a big red wave in the house and senate, and they took off the steam. The RNC needs to put on MORE steam tonight... and tomorrow... and the next day.

And we agree that the last resort will be to cheat.
I think the 2022 midterms were just as crooked as the 2020 election. I realize that Ronna McDaniel is a convenient piñata, but the problem wasn't lack of messaging or wrong messaging. The Georgia and Pennsylvania senate races were very interesting.

I think the 2022 midterms were just as crooked as the 2020 election. I realize that Ronna McDaniel is a convenient piñata, but the problem wasn't lack of messaging or wrong messaging. The Georgia and Pennsylvania senate races were very interesting.
It’s possible.. weren’t we still doing ‘Covid voting’.. that seemed shady as h3ll to me when you normally have to be looked up in the registration book, present your ID, go to your right precinct.. it’s like a lot of steps got missed 😂

Reactions: tbwhhs

VN Store

Back