President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

This is a tremendous understatement. It was obvious he was compromised and incapable of being president.

If these people will vote for Joe Biden then there are no depths they would go to in their private lives with decision making. He continally showed cognitive issues and it wasn't close. Add to it, he had an incompetent VP nominee. Just wow.

So he was going to Delaware then canceled now he's going again...Joe isn't well...I dont think he makes it to 22 midterms View attachment 388405

On the bright side I guess, he doesn't have the #2 idiot in charge. Giggles is off to Asia.
Hell, they made her leave the country just so she doesn't make a full blown jackass out of herself trying to explain this incompetence. They don't want her near anything like a podium to speak.

Last edited:
How long has it taken you to realize the government institutions no longer serve us?
Oh, Ive known that for years. But if what you're saying is true then government agencies are outright sabotaging a sitting president. Whether I support that president or not doesn't matter, it means the military and intelligence services are rogue.

Reactions: Wireless1
Oh, Ive known that for years. But if what you're saying is true then government agencies are outright sabotaging a sitting president. Whether I support that president or not doesn't matter, it means the military and intelligence services are rogue.

Seems like they were doing that during the Trump presidency. The FBI is trash because of it.

On the bright side I guess, he doesn't have the #2 idiot in charge. Giggles is off to Asia.
Hell, they made her leave the country just so she doesn't make a full blown jackass out of herself trying to explain this incompetence. They don't want her near anything like a podium to speak.

She doesn't have the knowledge to cogently discuss Afghanistan. We know it was reported she made a derogatory comment when asked about it.

She is off to Asia for a foreign policy internship assignment.

This isn't new. Bay of Pigs, Gulf of Tonkin, etc.

I'm not sure I buy that, if it were the case the government institutions that serve us could no longer be trusted. It would mean it's fine for the people to destroy it and reorganize in it's place. And given the constitution of the people today I'm but sure I'd trust that end result either.
That about says it.

She doesn't have the knowledge to cogently discuss Afghanistan. We know it was reported she made a derogatory comment when asked about it.

She's garbage as far as I'm concern. I can't stand to hear her speak a word anyway.
She's way to arrogant & belligerent along with the "my chit don't stink" attitude she puts out.
That just might be some of the reason her staff can't stand working with her at times.

Last edited:
Not sure how this works with the midterms coming, but they are definitely a factor in the timeline that follows...

- President Biden has a "medical emergency" that requires him to resign in "honor"...
- Kamala Harris becomes the POTUS...
- Somehow, Nancy Pelosi ends up with either an office, or direct influence, in the White House (if she doesn't already have it)...

And there you go.

I think he's being set up.

The sad thing is that biden was probably the only thing dems had on tap to beat Trump, and most of that was simply because biden had been around for years. He'd ticked all the boxes, so to brain dead dims he obviously was qualified for the new job - just steps up the ladder, and a hard fall that we'll all be taking if we don't get rid of the no outsiders in DC complex.

Not sure how this works with the midterms coming, but they are definitely a factor in the timeline that follows...

- President Biden has a "medical emergency" that requires him to resign in "honor"...
- Somehow, Nancy Pelosi ends up with either an office, or direct influence, in the White House (if she doesn't already have it)...

And there you go.

By all estimations Pelosi is out as Majority leader in the midterms. I'm just not so sure Republicans have the gravitas to get anything done after the democrats f*** up the country. Trump is the only one with gravitas. That is why people love him.

Reactions: tbwhhs
I have a feeling they’re going to try to remove him via 25th. I hope this doesn’t happen because the alternatives are terrible.

At this point, it's not beyond belief that they would sacrifice an AF or more likely a Marine flight crew so that joe could die heroically and tragically in a crash. Dems could erase the joe shame and make him a "man for the ages".

By all estimations Pelosi is out as Majority leader in the midterms. I'm just not so sure Republicans have the gravitas to get anything done after the democrats f*** up the country. Trump is the only one with gravitas. That is why people love him.
Trump would be a great president if he stayed off of Twitter.

Idk about that. Considering Harris polls at zero, well, pretty much negative numbers, I see the mid terms as being a devastatingly enormous defeat for the Dems after all this, no matter how much damage control they do. Harris with her horrible polling numbers would probably be very hesitant with any crazy executive orders. Congress will bludgeon any of her stupid ideas on the floor and gridlock will be just fine with me to get us to the 2024 election.

Don't count them out yet. The dem phoenix is still flight ready and can dump on us with every flight. It would take stake through the heart vampire dead to wing them; they are the roaches that would come out after a nuclear holocaust.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
At this point, it's not beyond belief that they would sacrifice an AF or more likely a Marine flight crew so that joe could die heroically and tragically in a crash. Dems could erase the joe shame and make him a "man for the ages".
Don't give them any ideas. The last thing we need is for the dems to create a martyr out of Joe by blowing his helicopter up and blaming it on some crap hole in the ME and here we go again, send in the troops.

This is where our Asian allies learn how screwed they are for at least the next three and a half years. Wonder if she'll take Rahm along for lessons in how to be diplomatic.

Reactions: BreatheUT
This is where our Asian allies learn how screwed they are for at least the next three and a half years. Wonder if she'll take Rahm along for lessons in how to be diplomatic.
I'm guessing by the end of her tour, Taiwan will just go ahead and decide to join the CCP.

Reactions: AM64

And there you go.

A new VP has to be approved by congress, and there's little chance the GOP would ever go along with pelosi as VP. The political wrangling for VP with the houses of congress so evenly split would be mind boggling. If what we all tend to think happens in the midterms, then the dems have no option but to try and tough it out with joe or replace a VP in a close to 50/50 congress before the midterms. They almost have to kill biden off and "honor" his memory than dump him with the 25th.

It's obvious why the serious cheating during the GA runoffs had to happen. GA is a prime example today on why independent spoilers are almost like certain death to the GOP and a political win for dems.

And there you go.

Nah, no way Pelosi gives up the power she has in the House.

On the other hand, Hillary is a name that would be approved by the Senate before it flips in 22. Because you know someone like Romney or Murkowski would be the one vote that flips.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Nah, no way Pelosi gives up the power she has in the House.

On the other hand, Hillary is a name that would be approved by the Senate before it flips in 22. Because you know someone like Romney or Murkowski would be the one vote that flips.

We really need some sanity back in congress - like nothing passes with less than a 2/3 majority. This one vote swing stuff is absurd; gridlock is far preferable. The worst part is that simple majorities probably lead us more toward tribal politics because backstabbers like Romney make it tougher to elect honest moderates.

VN Store

Back