President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

If only trump could've had the Taliban visit Camp David to talk about all of this like he wanted, then I'm sure none of this would be happening right now.

Democrats in the middle of voting to try to steal elections for generations to come. It won't go through. They are acutely aware they will be voted out for their disastrous polices and are moving at a breakneck pace to trigger something catastrophic within the country. Another step toward totalitarianism.

Does anyone recall Joe Biden responding that the Republican party might not be around in 2022. I could find the clip. I think this mindless idiot knew the full plan of the democrat party was to try to rig elections, have permanent mail in voting, make citizens out of several million illegals, get rid of ID, etc.

Democrats in the middle of voting to try to steal elections for generations to come. It won't go through. They are acutely aware they will be voted out for their disastrous polices and are moving at a breakneck pace to trigger something catastrophic within the country. Another step toward totalitarianism.

Does anyone recall Joe Biden responding that the Republican party might not be around in 2022. I could find the clip. I think this mindless idiot knew the full plan of the democrat party was to try to rig elections, have permanent mail in voting, make citizens out of several million illegals, get rid of ID, etc.
The House is on track to pass a voting rights measure, with little path forward in the Senate.

Reactions: BreatheUT
So this is a load of crap. Texas Instruments and Analog Devices immediately come to mind. I’m guessing the author was just playing off of the Intel CEO marketing spin sound byte also quoted.

As the only US company that both designs and produces semiconductors, Intel seems a logical choice to work on RAMP-C. Earlier this year, the company launched a dedicated foundry business called Intel Foundry Services, which will lead the work carried out together with the DoD.

"Intel is the sole American company both designing and manufacturing logic semiconductors at the leading edge of technology," said Pat Gelsinger, Intel's CEO. "When we launched Intel Foundry Services earlier this year, we were excited to have the opportunity to make our capabilities available to a wider range of partners, including in the US government, and it is great to see that potential being fulfilled through programs like RAMP-C."

Haha. Card carrying member of "Q" and the Proud Boys, I see. Carry on with your conspiratorial nonsense, as it does nothing but show your ignorance.

More conjecture and "ifs".

Biden is in charge and owns this mess. And I am going to pile on his POS ass
Biden's team has mismanaged the exit strategy, no doubt.
But don't act like the Afghanistan mess is completely on them. This one spreads across several administrations, including your boy trumps.

Trump set May right? Were they just going to wing it like Biden once May hit?
You do realize that May is 4 months after January when he was no longer in office. Biden also knew it was May yet he apparently did zero planning for something he knew was 'inevitable'. We will never know what Mr Trump would have done this, but I guarantee you that his generals would have been fired had they spent more time worrying about ferreting out white supremacists. Joe Biden is the biggest disaster this country has seen.... ever. He has been wrong on every single issue he has touched. But we are just getting warmed up for the idiot in the wings.

I don't see how anyone can remotely defend this douchebag.

Biden's team has mismanaged the exit strategy, no doubt.
But don't act like the Afghanistan mess is completely on them. This one spreads across several administrations, including your boy trumps.

I admitted as such that it is a DC failure. So you admit the Feds are about incompetent as one can get. It is PoliSci 101.
Yet u and your type want to give them Healthcare, Climate Change or whatever. That is effed up

VN Store

Back