President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

In the article you posted there was a link giving the symptoms of Havana Syndrome.
I was simply trying to post the link to that to educated us on the symptoms that flare up.

Oh, I know. I remember we heard about this not long ago, in the past couple of years, and I remember there being a discussion of intentional electronic pulse frequency waves (?) as the possible cause. That’s what I was referring to. What is it and who has it??

I bet Biden did not consult with one foreign leader pre pullout. Biden literally destroyed NATO in 200 plus days. Impresssive even by USSR standards.

Reactions: AM64
I bet Biden did not consult with one foreign leader pre pullout. Biden literally destroyed NATO in 200 plus days. Impresssive even by USSR standards.
It's August and those leaders were told by the previous potus we were out by May. If they didn't have real plans made them that's on them.

Reactions: lostsheep
It's August and those leaders were told by the previous potus we were out by May. If they didn't have real plans made them that's on them.

Well they are upset about it. Apparently that is all that matters in the geopolitical game. Maybe they thought it would not be a collosal withdrawl failure based on what they were told.

Well they are upset about it. Apparently that is all that matters in the geopolitical game. Maybe they thought it would not be a collosal withdrawl failure based on what they were told.
But the failure is occurring in August. They were told to be ready in May

But the failure is occurring in August. They were told to be ready in May

There is no righteousness in geopolitics. Either they are pissed or it is feigned outrage. IDK. But certainly the NATO realtionship is taking a big dip with the prominent powers publically critisizing DC

April 13th Biden announced we would be out but Sept 11. Then on July 8 announces they would be out by Aug 31 when we had already abandoned Bagram on July 1st.
Trump set May right? Were they just going to wing it like Biden once May hit?

Trump set May then in January Biden said not May they were "reviewing" the situation then on April 13 Biden said Sept 11 but in reality we left July 1.

IOW...a cheap 20 year anniversery political stunt...Guarantee the out speech was being prepped and set at Ground Zero

Reactions: AM64 and hog88

VN Store

Back