President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

It’s really going to be bad if they start the be-heading videos again with American soldiers. I shudder to think about it.

Be hard to imagine any soldier choosing the route of being taken alive at this point. You're in no man's land, kill or be killed. Sad reality.

The kissing Peter Doocy’s ass in the presser was nice. I’m sure he appreciated it.

His favorite person to talk to is at the podium speaking a lot of cover-up for Biden.
Peter is sitting there waiting on his turn to ask her something.
Psaki looks like a bright red strawberry today dressed in red with the red hair she sports..

Somehow I don't think that will get the same airplay that 'ingesting bleach' has gotten... and this one is recorded... syllable for syllable.
Global Plandemic is a good term. The Biden Administration faces a Global Plandemic - they have no plan to successfully address a single problem anywhere around the globe, including the southern border of the United States.

This is not impeachable. If Biden is impeached for this it would be even worse than the 2 Trump went through. You can't impeach a POTUS for bad but legal decisions.
How is that worse than what they did to Trump, where they impeached him for 100% unadulterated, made-up bullsh*t?

Global Plandemic is a good term. The Biden Administration faces a Global Plandemic - they have no plan to successfully address a single problem anywhere around the globe, including the southern border of the United States.
They hire via the buddy system. They don’t hire the best for the job they do it the old fashioned Democrat way. Back scratchers

They hire via the buddy system. They don’t hire the best for the job they do it the old fashioned Democrat way. Back scratchers
I hate to break it to you, but the Trump administration was no winner in this regard either.

Harris was meeting with Vietnam to offer 1 million free Covid vaccines.

China swooped in right before she landed and offered 2 million free.

We are failing on all points right now.

My fear is, maybe honestly the biggest fear I have ever truly had in my life, is that we have top government officials aligned with China and we are destroying our country in all fronts on purpose.
We don’t have a country any more. We have a handful of good states left that’s it

VN Store

Back