President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

There was definitely some symmetry in their anger with each person. They all want us to bankrupt ourselves being the world's police force but only do it on their terms.

With England they'd really like for us to hold an umbrella of protection while they cosplay as the powerful and influential monarchy that once lorded over a global empire. Without us, they are wholly irrelevant.
Still not seeing it as a bad thing that he pissed off the British.

Reactions: Rifleman
Just don't know what to say

Harris was meeting with Vietnam to offer 1 million free Covid vaccines.

China swooped in right before she landed and offered 2 million free.

We are failing on all points right now.

My fear is, maybe honestly the biggest fear I have ever truly had in my life, is that we have top government officials aligned with China and we are destroying our country in all fronts on purpose.

The Walls Democrats Built to Close In on Trump Are Now Closing in on Biden

474a28e4-8e33-4c4e-974d-95b87f971aa1-860x475.jpg

Even before Donald Trump took the White House, Democrats and the press were shouting “impeach” from the rafters and began cooking up reason after reason to do so. Trump’s impeachment became the center ring in the left’s circus, and despite every reason for it falling through, Democrat’s droned “the show must go on” in unison and a new reason was cooked up.

Eventually, Democrats in the House impeached him and threw themselves a party, not bothering to talk much about the fact that Trump was acquitted by the Senate. It wasn’t really about the impeachment anyway, it was about the legacy-ruining show brought on by the impeachment trials. Trump was actually doing really well in running the country, and that can’t be a thing we remembered at the time or down the line. It was a superb distraction.

But now the shoe is on the other foot, and Democrats appear to be gazing at an oncoming tsunami of trouble on the other side of the midterm storm. They know it’s going to come crashing down on them and proceed to make their lives incredibly more difficult than it already is…because they created it.

The Walls Democrats Built to Close In on Trump Are Now Closing in on Biden

VN Store

Back