President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

See that's the difference. I don't think there's anyone truly competent in the US govt and I don't believe when they say someone is worthy. We were told Iraq was a worthy adversary. We were told AQ was worthy. ISIS? Worthy.

So your take is if Taiwan is invaded for the US to stand down? People can sense weakness. Weakness can also make things worse like in the case of Afghanistan. A month ago the Taliban was not calling any shots.

So your take is if Taiwan is invaded for the US to stand down? People can sense weakness. Weakness can also make things worse like in the case of Afghanistan. A month ago the Taliban was not calling any shots.
You're willing to send our young men and women back to war for Taiwan? No one else can do it?

Reactions: walkenvol
Kamala Harris is Humiliated by China after Air Force Two delay caused by suspected Havana Syndrome case let CCP diplomat offer Vietnam DOUBLE the 1m COVID vaccine doses VP announced US will donate

Chinese officials exploited Vice President Kamala Harris' plane delay to Vietnam on Tuesday by sending a diplomat to offer the country two million COVID vaccines ahead of Harris's announcement that the US would donate a million shots.

Harris was set to announce a United States donation of 1 million Pfizer doses to the people of Vietnam on her trip, in an effort to build closer ties with the former enemy to draw back Chinese influence in the area, according to the Washington Post.

But when Harris' team experienced a three-hour flight delay, after her office was made aware of an investigation into two possible cases of the so-called Havana Syndrome in Hanoi, Chinese officials took advantage.

They sent their ambassador to the country, Xiong Bo, to met with Vietnamese Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh and offer 2 million doses of its own Sinopharm COVID vaccine.

China exploits Harris' plane delay to Vietnam to delivery COVID vaccines to country's prime minister | Daily Mail Online

1,000% YES! Provide support but no American troops. When your ready for your son to die for China infighting let us know.

1,000% YES! Provide support but no American troops. When your ready for your son to die for China infighting let us know.

I asked a question. I didn't give my response of opinion. Learn the difference. By the way, my son is military. Is yours?

Reactions: AM64
You implied not doing so was a sign of weakness. In thought my answer was pretty obvious in that I see no reason to go to war with China

So in your opinion China is right when they told Taiwan the US won't be there for you? Yes or no?

The fact he doesn't take questions outside of friendly settings is disturbing.
Thats a completely different issue. I agree it's an issue. But I hate the typical political bs of distracting from one subject with another. So I appreciate them staying on topic.

What the eff does that even mean? No sure why I should care what foreigners think of Biden. Heck most of this board was pleased as peaches that they hated Trump.

The stances flip flop so fast here

What the eff does that even mean? No sure why I should care what foreigners think of Biden. Heck most of this board was pleased as peaches that they hated Trump.

The stances flip flop so fast here

There was definitely some symmetry in their anger with each person. They all want us to bankrupt ourselves being the world's police force but only do it on their terms.

With England they'd really like for us to hold an umbrella of protection while they cosplay as the powerful and influential monarchy that once lorded over a global empire. Without us, they are wholly irrelevant.

Reactions: AM64 and Boca Vol
Amid Afghanistan fallout, NC coastal billboard depicts President Biden eating ice cream
WECT
6 days ago

WILMINGTON, N.C. (WECT) – A digital billboard in Wilmington is catching the eyes of drivers but it’s not the ads for insurance or beer that are leaving people with questions.

It’s the bizarre image of President Joe Biden eating an ice cream cone superimposed over a photo of the embassy in Afghanistan being evacuated by helicopter.

Another image of Joe Biden peeking out of a window from behind closed blinds flashes across the screen before more conventional advertisements, once again, grab onlookers’ attention.

Amid Afghanistan fallout, NC coastal billboard depicts President Biden eating ice cream | CBS 17

VN Store

Back