President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Help with my list of accomplishments from the first 7 months:

- $3 gas
- back to energy dependence on other nations
- release of c 5,000 formerly-imprisoned terrorists from prison in Afghanistan
- surrender of billions of dollars of weaponry, vehicles, and aircraft to the Taliban
- Americans stranded in Afghanistan with likely hostage situation imminent
- Negotiating with/relying on Taliban for the security of American citizens and forces
- bloodiest day for the US military in a decade
- worsening COVID situation
- no new vaccine technology or therapeutics for COVID developed or nearing availability
Gonna be a hard winter for a lot of people. Increase in gas, food prices, broken supply chain, constant inflation. Its going to get really bad when gov stops injection money into the economy. Best thing to do is get out of debt and stay out. Hard to do when our nation is a slave to debt. There's going to be a lot of opportunities when everything crash, with this administration it will crash hard. Everything they've touched has turned to ****. Nothing has gotten better. We will pay the price for years to come for shutting down during covid.

Did the democrats f up by winning 2020? All of this could be happening on Trump's watch. They could have driven republicans into the dirt in the midterms and in 24. Instead you've boned your own party and it's wishful thinking that people will forget this whole stretch when it's time to vote. They trotted out an incredibly weak candidate, a very low polling VP who most likely hates her running mate, and now have a mess on their hands. They could have run anyone else from their stable, lost, and in four years be in a position to dominate the WH and presidency. There's over three years left on this circus, Harris has to be fuming that she's been ****ed by all this. Her only hope is for Biden to resign or get impeached, but even then that's not the people installing you into office because they love you so much. You're the understudy and the kid you back up got food poisoning.

Help with my list of accomplishments from the first 7 months:

- $3 gas
- back to energy dependence on other nations
- release of c 5,000 formerly-imprisoned terrorists from prison in Afghanistan
- surrender of billions of dollars of weaponry, vehicles, and aircraft to the Taliban
- Americans stranded in Afghanistan with likely hostage situation imminent
- Negotiating with/relying on Taliban for the security of American citizens and forces
- bloodiest day for the US military in a decade
- worsening COVID situation
- no new vaccine technology or therapeutics for COVID developed or nearing availability
-Inflation is at record highs
-southern border is in chaos

Inflation was going up regardless. Lack of any real immigration policy will by our downfall
I think there are a few terrorist groups that want at shot at causing our downfall

And the idiot in the WH isn’t doing anything to address or try to curb inflation either.

Inflation was going up regardless. Lack of any real immigration policy will by our downfall
Inflation was at a shorter term prior to the second spending bill (I disagree with a bulk of the first one and that's on Congress and trump). With the additional bills being proposed, it'll make it an even longer issue. Gov needs to take a seat and budget with what we have before swiping a new credit card.

Reactions: tbwhhs and AM64
Inflation was at a shorter term prior to the second spending bill (I disagree with a bulk of the first one and that's on Congress and trump). With the additional bills being proposed, it'll make it an even longer issue. Gov needs to take a seat and budget with what we have before swiping a new credit card.
They will make it worse and Trump had committed to more spending as well (believe his claim was "more than Nancy"). I'll stand by the idea that it was going to happen regardless

How did this guy win the election?
Utterly ridiculous

An education system and main stream media that have produced indoctrinated and brainwashed new generations of uninformed, unintelligent, want something for nothing, want to be offended at every turn individuals. It’s sad as can be.

They will make it worse and Trump had committed to more spending as well (believe his claim was "more than Nancy"). I'll stand by the idea that it was going to happen regardless

Anyone with brains cells left that has the capacity of critical thinking , will understand what is happening .

VN Store

Back