President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

See that's the difference. I don't think there's anyone truly competent in the US govt and I don't believe when they say someone is worthy. We were told Iraq was a worthy adversary. We were told AQ was worthy. ISIS? Worthy.

At least we can agree on one thing. Although I'd extend it to state governments, corporate America, and especially education.

1,000% YES! Provide support but no American troops. When your ready for your son to die for China infighting let us know.

There is one big difference. Taiwan will fight and it has a military with a sting. We keep backing people without teeth who want someone else to fight for them; Taiwan isn't that. Not long ago before we discovered the joys of globalism and funded China's military, Taiwan was stronger militarily than China before that. Think about that for a bit before you completely sell out to the Chinese. Should we become entangled in another war? No, but we are the very people who made another war more likely to happen - in the name of corporate greed and globalist stupidity.

I don't know. I think it's a bold move and a sign of future agression. It never gets any better.

China only continues to get stronger as we support them through trade. They've always had many times our number of people, consequently they can raise a much bigger military, but keeping all those people fed and void of revolting thoughts comes at a price. While looking to start a war with China is not at all smart, history is filled with examples of failing to terminate a fledgling bully before it became a real problem. China is a problem (past the fledgling state), and will only grow to be a bigger problem as long as we feed the bully with our trade and with leaked technology.

China only continues to get stronger as we support them through trade. They've always had many times our number of people, consequently they can raise a much bigger military, but keeping all those people fed and void of revolting thoughts comes at a price. While looking to start a war with China is not at all smart, history is filled with examples of failing to terminate a fledgling bully before it became a real problem. China is a problem (past the fledgling state), and will only grow to be a bigger problem as long as we feed the bully with our trade and with leaked technology.

2x's

The disturbing and scary part is that 3 justices actually believe the CDC has the authority to ban landlords from evicting tenants who don’t pay rent.
Why would that surprise you? If you read their dissenting commentary, you'll notice that there is no actual mention of law - yet another thing that should shock nobody.

Inflation was going up regardless. Lack of any real immigration policy will by our downfall

There is an immigration policy. There's no enforcement of immigration policy. Law is law only if it is enforced; otherwise, there is no law. All the clamor for immigration reform or for immigration policy are absurd; just follow the damn rules in place.

He got 81M votes ... allegedly.
Well the Dems proved it’s possible to not only have the dead cast a ballot but also to elect someone who's brain dead. Now they discover it actually takes someone with a functioning brain to govern, but they don’t yet seem too disturbed about it.

There is an immigration policy. There's no enforcement of immigration policy. Law is law only if it is enforced; otherwise, there is no law. All the clamor for immigration reform or for immigration policy are absurd; just follow the damn rules in place.
There's no policy in place that addresses the real need for labor on this country. That and criminalizing those who how outside the rules

Issue Numero Uno in my book for a long time. I was upset when they were allowed to join the WTO decades ago and thought that the first misstep of 30 years of corportate greed access to the 1B market. I mean this was around the same time as the theft of nuke blueprints at Los Alamos, LORAL guidance technology provided to them. I will say in the mid nineties HUntsville was eat up with CCP exporters and possibly worse. Even had lunch with one.

Reactions: AM64
Beautiful land. Bad States. They have moronic inhabitants that have repeatedly elected moronic leadership.

Look at the people who live there. This is what a true melting pot looks like, along with New York, and it's scary. Of course there are other blue state nightmares around the country but these two take the cake.

VN Store

Back