President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

"We are witnessing the slow-motion train wreck of a presidency. And given how packaged and hidden the president is, if cutting his audio or taking few questions from the press is any indication, there's little confidence within his team that he can turn this around, considering what little control the administration has on inflation. Or on the border. Or Afghanistan."

Slow motion? This is the fastest collapse of a presidency I have ever witnessed.

"We are witnessing the slow-motion train wreck of a presidency. And given how packaged and hidden the president is, if cutting his audio or taking few questions from the press is any indication, there's little confidence within his team that he can turn this around, considering what little control the administration has on inflation. Or on the border. Or Afghanistan."

The thing that gets me is the term "leadership". People confuse "unity" as a sense of leadership.

I think I saw a news article where Biden plans to levy sanctions on the Taliban unless they agree to all wear masks, keep 6 feet apart and get vaxxed (all paid for by the USA)... Just kidding. But it wouldn't surprise me LOL.

We're nowhere near "bottoming out", and there are more dead Americans yet to come in Afghanistan.

Not to mention what ISIS has yet in store, now that they have been released, revived, and reenergized.

The worst has yet to happen. But happen it will.
Sadly I think you’re right. The terrorists are still there and no way they let us leave without hitting us again. This was served up on a silver platter and they are gonna clean the plate.

mrz082721dAPR20210827044507.jpg

So are democrats getting these bills passed then moving it to these programs for illegals. They've diverted $4B this year to it. Just wow. Most of these kids become these dreamers that the democrats want to get amnesty especting them to vote democrat.

Remember just a short time ago that Trump couldn't reallocate funds to build a wall - even if they were funds in the defense budget and a border wall is defense of a sort ... and Trump headed up both the administrative branch and was Commander in Chief.

We're nowhere near "bottoming out", and there are more dead Americans yet to come in Afghanistan.

Not to mention what ISIS has yet in store, now that they have been released, revived, and reenergized by the Taliban.

The worst has yet to happen. But happen it will.

Fyp

Thank the National Review of saying something a lot of have been saying for a whole year.
If William Buckley were still alive, they would have been asking that question a long time ago. National Review gets no kudos for asking a question that should have been asked 2 years ago.

Reactions: AM64

It would be a concern under normal circumstances, however, I would guess the fine people of Louisiana would prefer Biden and his admin to stay as far away as possible from the planning stage on this given the events of the past…mmm, eight months.

VN Store

Back