President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

You hope he doesn't what? Run or sit it out?

I hope Trump stays completely out of the election but not for the reasons you mention. What you say we need the people that will be deciding who our next POTUS is are not going to allow them to win.
I hope he doesn't run. And if the next president or two can't bring the middle, the vast majority of Americans who aren't extreme right or left then the American experiment is over, it may languish for a decade or two but the jig is up.

I hope he doesn't run. And if the next president or two can't bring the middle, the vast majority of Americans who aren't extreme right or left then the American experiment is over, it may languish for a decade or two but the jig is up.

The jig is already up.

Reactions: tbwhhs

No it doesn't. Dems gut the military, start wars on credit, and then the next republican administration has to undo the damage. That makes it look like dems did a great job when they simply added to the problem and kicked the cost can down the road. BTW why do we need another huge infrastructure bill when obama supposedly addressed the issue? Perhaps because dems as usual misapply funds? Here's another, what do high corporate taxes do to improve the economy when corporations move operations out of the US to avoid high corporate taxes? You lose on income taxes and spend on welfare to people who once were gainfully employed.

No it doesn't. Dems gut the military, start wars on credit, and then the next republican administration has to undo the damage. That makes it look like dems did a great job when they simply added to the problem and kicked the cost can down the road. BTW why do we need another huge infrastructure bill when obama supposedly addressed the issue? Perhaps because dems as usual misapply funds? Here's another, what do high corporate taxes do to improve the economy when corporations move operations out of the US to avoid high corporate taxes? You lose on income taxes and spend on welfare to people who once were gainfully employed.
Dems grow, Republicans blow

Opinion | Why Are Republican Presidents So Bad for the Economy?

VN Store

Back