President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

I hope he doesn't run. And if the next president or two can't bring the middle, the vast majority of Americans who aren't extreme right or left then the American experiment is over, it may languish for a decade or two but the jig is up.

Trump was not extreme right.

Reactions: AM64
You don't think that has something to do with states opting out of the clown show and trying to get people to go back to work?

Saw an electronic sign in front of a Cargill mill today..$24.50 and up to start and then a new Walmart Fullfillment Center for 700 jobs starting at like $20 (iirc). These are excellent entry level jobs and will attract from the burger $15/hour jobs.

Heck who needs a min wage these days? What is going to interesting is seeing entry level jobs approaching the entry level salaries for a graduate with $200K student loan debt in the liberal arts.

Reactions: Wireless1 and AM64
Goodness, what political drivel

"Data show America’s output is concentrated in counties that Biden won—which are better protected against delta."

We've been carrying dead-weight Republican districts for years. Not surprised it's no different now.

try eating without those districts

It's amazing that all the sophisticates in large dem cities (redundant I know) fail to understand where their food, water, power, and clean air, etc originate. If flyover country went on strike against the urban masses, cities would look like the post apocalyptic movies portray them. The port cities might survive on imports for a while, but eventually they'd find they had nothing of value to trade for imported necessities.

But, but, trump? That's the best you've got? Totally pathetic that ALL you can't do is bring trump up. The discussion was about biden's low approval ratings. No wonder you're a lost sheep.
What's more significant...the ever changing approval numbers of a president during his term, or the historical view of an entire presidency? I'm guessing Lincoln's #'s were pretty low when the South was having some early success in the Civil War...I'm betting FDR's were pretty low prior to Pearl Harbor...and that Reagan's were pretty low during the Iran-Contra mess.

However, continue on with your brilliant discussion, oh wise one.

What's more significant...the ever changing approval numbers of a president during his term, or the historical view of an entire presidency? I'm guessing Lincoln's #'s were pretty low when the South was having some early success in the Civil War...I'm betting FDR's were pretty low prior to Pearl Harbor...and that Reagan's were pretty low during the Iran-Contra mess.

However, continue on with your brilliant discussion, oh wise one.

Nobody cares about any subjective Prez historical ranking when they were not alive. Really. Care about today. If you or our lives are improved after Biden's term, then gloat

Nobody cares about any subjective Prez historical ranking when they were not alive. Really. Care about today. If you or our lives are improved after Biden's term, then gloat
Haha. Funny to hear a cult member talk about subjectivity. Again, the week to week opinion polls mean nothing in the grand scheme.

However, get bogged down in them all you want.

Where did I disagree? Are u for real?
You said no one care about the Prez historical ranking when they were not alive, did you not? My point is that history books don't give two $hits about the month to month presidential rankings, yet you want to get bogged down in them.

Take the macro view instead of just being petty and trying to find things to tear the current prez down because you didn't vote for him.

You said no one care about the Prez historical ranking when they were not alive, did you not? My point is that history books don't give two $hits about the month to month presidential rankings, yet you want to get bogged down in them.

Take the macro view instead of just being petty and trying to find things to tear the current prez down because you didn't vote for him.

I understand that communicating in the few words of a post can be misconstrued, but dang..lay off the bottle.

Biden Gets Confused, Can't Remember Detail From His Daughter's Wedding: 'My mind is going blank now'

President Joe Biden appeared confused when recalling his daughter's wedding during a meeting with rabbis prior to the Jewish holiday season.

During the meeting, Biden began telling the holy men about his daughter's wedding. He explained having a joint Jewish-Catholic wedding, his daughter being a Catholic and her husband Jewish.

"We wanted to have a co-confessional wedding," Biden said. "We had a huppah on the altar, and we had a co- ... It was co-officiated. Now some of you aren't gonna like this, but it was co-officiated by a Catholic priest, as well as a Jewish rabbi."

Biden then appears to complain about a Catholic hymn he requested at the wedding not getting played and a Jewish song being played instead.

"I only asked one thing ... There's a hymn, my favorite hymn in the Catholic Church based on a psalm. I asked if that hymn in the Catholic Church ... and they played, my mind is going blank now, what's the song that is played when everybody is on the chair?" Biden said, appearing confused. "I can't remember it. Anyway ... I said, 'What the hell's going on here?' I just had one little favor, just that they play 'Eagle's Wings.'"

Biden gets confused, can't remember detail from his daughter's wedding: 'My mind is going blank now'

Biden Gets Confused, Can't Remember Detail From His Daughter's Wedding: 'My mind is going blank now'

President Joe Biden appeared confused when recalling his daughter's wedding during a meeting with rabbis prior to the Jewish holiday season.

During the meeting, Biden began telling the holy men about his daughter's wedding. He explained having a joint Jewish-Catholic wedding, his daughter being a Catholic and her husband Jewish.

"We wanted to have a co-confessional wedding," Biden said. "We had a huppah on the altar, and we had a co- ... It was co-officiated. Now some of you aren't gonna like this, but it was co-officiated by a Catholic priest, as well as a Jewish rabbi."

Biden then appears to complain about a Catholic hymn he requested at the wedding not getting played and a Jewish song being played instead.

"I only asked one thing ... There's a hymn, my favorite hymn in the Catholic Church based on a psalm. I asked if that hymn in the Catholic Church ... and they played, my mind is going blank now, what's the song that is played when everybody is on the chair?" Biden said, appearing confused. "I can't remember it. Anyway ... I said, 'What the hell's going on here?' I just had one little favor, just that they play 'Eagle's Wings.'"

Biden gets confused, can't remember detail from his daughter's wedding: 'My mind is going blank now'
Goodness. Guess we should impeach him.

VN Store

Back