President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Remember when we used to complain about some of the UT football recruiters just wanting regular 8am - 5pm work hours.

Sometimes tells me Jo'ker and K'ma'la can't was until 5pm every Friday for the weekend.

A must watch asking where is the Democratic Leadership when it counts the most ......
Democrats are calling this a "success" but it's a big lie told so Joe doesn't look too stupid.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Where in the world is Ms. Giggle Box? Anybody seen this doofus #2 walking around?
Harris is so bad that the Democrats send her off to other places to look dumb as her Boss.

Reactions: AM64
Where in the world is Ms. Giggle Box? Anybody seen this doofus #2 walking around?
Harris is so bad that the Democrats send her off to other places to look dumb as her Boss.

The last I heard they were sending her to CA to support the doofus governor ... the one being recalled because he's stupid. Those two by themselves can drop CA's collective IQ by ten points ... which considering CA is saying a lot.

The CCP created a monster that they now have to tame. They needed an upper crust free of communism to create the capitalism necessary to bring in income to keep the party coffers full and to build a military. Now that the people have a taste of capitalism, the CCP has a problem keeping them happy with communism or "How Ya Gonna Keep 'em Down on the Farm (After They've Seen Paree?)" Sounds like a new cultural revolution in the making.

The CCP created a monster that they now have to tame. They needed an upper crust free of communism to create the capitalism necessary to bring in income to keep the party coffers full and to build a military. Now that the people have a taste of capitalism, the CCP has a problem keeping them happy with communism or "How Ya Gonna Keep 'em Down on the Farm (After They've Seen Paree?)" Sounds like a new cultural revolution in the making.

We are witnessing like mindedness in both nations. Always felt DC as a whole was jealous of the CCP growth and wants to emulate. Feed the disguntled to keep them happy, pump up the corporatacracy to achieve national power aims, then slaughter the rich pigs for the meat.

She's in puppet school learning how to do what she's told.
I'm just glad our forefathers were proactive and thought about how to protect our republic in case our president became brain dead. We are safe and protected by a competent and fully qualified vice president.

Automating unionized idiots out of a job paid me a lot of money over the decades. Some jobs need people, but things like ordering food and preparing food in a fast food restaurant needs to be totally automated. There are plenty of jobs ripe for the taking, unfortunately most of the people needed to repair these machines aren't available because we've become too woke and too stupid and don't know how to train people in real skills. Who needs STEM skills when all you have to do is cry racism.

Last edited:

I was watching some 9/11 programming last night and they talked about how terror organizations in Afghanistan would recruit middle eastern decent immigrants from around the world in Europe, Africa, America and other. The chances of this happening with this many people I would say is high.

VN Store

Back