President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

I will have to give Biden a "good job" on this one. Most anything pissing the French off is ok by me.

43832d1175880782-soldier-fortune-french-french_soldierofsurrender.jpg

McCarthy Calls On Biden To Deploy National Guard as Pressure Builds Over Haitian Migrant Surge

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy on Friday urged President Biden to deploy the National Guard in response to the Haitian migrant surge at Del Rio, Texas which has overwhelmed the small town and has officials describing the situation as "out of control."

"The Biden Administration must recognize this for what it is: A National Security Crisis," McCarthy said in a statement. "As such he must fully deploy the National Guard to the southern border to help our Border Patrol agents with more resources to control the situation."

Thousands of migrants, predominantly from Haiti, have flooded to the border in recent days. On Wednesday there were approximately 4,000 migrants there, but by Friday it was above 11,000, with multiple sources telling Fox News they believe that tens of thousands more are behind them.

McCarthy calls on Biden to deploy National Guard as pressure builds over Haitian migrant surge

That's the Democratic way to handle important things .... be an ostrich & a blind mouse.
81 million morons voted for this disaster and many more disasters will come from this stupid idiot. But we are so lucky we haven't got no more of those mean tweets going out.

Last edited:
No worries. If he doesn't, Kamala will fill in and continue to kick a$$. Then let's hope for an AOC candidacy in '24!!! Get your bumper sticker now!!!!

We'll let you keep that for your Volvo hatchback. You may have to peel off some of your other ones.

That's the Democratic way to handle important things .... be an ostrich & a blind mouse.
81 million morons voted for this disaster and many more disasters will come from this stupid idiot. But we are so lucky we haven't got no more of those mean tweets going out.
Biden got 81m votes, thereโ€™s no proof that 81m morons voted for him

No worries. If he doesn't, Kamala will fill in and continue to kick a$$. Then let's hope for an AOC candidacy in '24!!! Get your bumper sticker now!!!!

My type? I'm not in the woke left camp, bro. Life long Republican until 2016 and now consider myself Independent.

Troll

Last edited:
Joe Hits The Beach

Drone Strike Killed Ten Civilians

FDA Votes Against Booster

Border Crisis

Imagine if all this happened under a Trump presidency ... could you believe the bloody riots in the streets and the angry hate filled lynch mobs along with the CNN TV crew demanding his head on a pike tomorrow..

Haven't you figured it out yet? Cover-ups & lies will be the SOP from here on out. Our Idiot Fake president Joe Biden doesn't care what the border situation looks like or how it's going Nothing will get done down there on the southern border. That's not an important issue w/him. He cares less about the brown & black people as long as he gets their vote. Getting their vote is when it only matters to him & that's when he cares the most at election time.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back