President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Oh, my .... Fake president Biden has an upcoming speech to deliver at the UN? He has a lot of work to do to show he's a leader again & to make good on promises he makes to others.
Man, I wonder what stupid thing he's going to say in making a bigger fool out of himself now?
What an embarrassment to the US this guy is. We thought Obama was bad this guy is it.

Last edited:
Meanwhile I seem to remember a certain poster here stating Biden got an infrastructure deal done. To date, the infrastructure bill has passed or even been brought up for vote in the House.

To date, the infrastructure bill has not passed or even been brought up for vote in the House. I think this is what you meant?

Thousands of Haitian migrants cross Rio Grande BACK to Mexico to Avoid Deportation as DHS ramps up expulsion flights to seven a day - but still Biden and Harris Remain Silent on crisis

• Haitian migrants began flowing back across the Rio Grande to Mexico over fear of deportation from the U.S. as DHS ramps up removal flights of the 15,000 mostly Haitian migrants
Migrants began flowing back into the Mexican side of the southern border on Monday from Del Rio, Texas as the Department of Homeland Security plans to ramp up deportation flights to seven per day.

Video emerged Monday of scores of mostly Haitian migrants making the trek back across the Rio Grande River to Mexico from the U.S after three flights full of migrants from the U.S. landed in Port-au-Prince, Haiti on Sunday.

48155381-10009023-image-a-47_1632155841893.jpg

Video emerged Monday of scores of mostly Haitian migrants returning to the Mexico side of the Rio Grande River crossing as DHS accelerates deportations

Thousands of Haitian migrants TURN BACK to Mexico to avoid deportation as removal flights increase | Daily Mail Online

I get that.
Trump is what got the dems to an all time record shattering 81 million votes.

lol. It was the effortless mail in voting bs. Dims put in the legwork and solicited/bought every vote they could. It won’t work again. That said if anybody actually believes Biden received 81 million legitimate votes they’re a moron.

8 years of terrible Obama led America to a Trump presidency. 4 years of terrible Trump gave us Biden. I’m not optimistic about what’s to come after 4 years of terrible Biden.
Did 8 years of terrible Bush give us Obama?
I notice one very weak link in that chain.

lol. It was the effortless mail in voting bs. Dims put in the legwork and solicited/bought every vote they could. It won’t work again. That said if anybody actually believes Biden received 81 million legitimate votes they’re a moron.
You're way behind.
Most of your clan has moved away from the "vote stealing" narrative and are now posting every link they can find to a negative story on Biden.
Keep up.

It's been reported the democrats had over 600 lawyers stationed around the country putting in dirt, I mean work for the 2020 election. It worked in many cases. They had been preparing for 4 years to sabotage the election. They got a major nugget in covid from China, then was able to build on it with liberal hero George Floyd while young people were locked down already going nuts.

Of course.
Of course what? Did Bush give us Obama? I guess in a way, he had to have.
Every president is at least partially a response to the previous one,
I can see that Obama may have been a bigger step forward than some could handle, but...........
There will never be a legitimate rationale for the election of Trump.

VN Store

Back