President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Of course what? Did Bush give us Obama? I guess in a way, he had to have.
Every president is at least partially a response to the previous one,
I can see that Obama may have been a bigger step forward than some could handle, but...........
There will never be a legitimate rationale for the election of Trump.
And theres the race card..way to slip it in

Reactions: dovervolz
Of course what? Did Bush give us Obama? I guess in a way, he had to have.
Every president is at least partially a response to the previous one,
I can see that Obama may have been a bigger step forward than some could handle, but...........
There will never be a legitimate rationale for the election of Trump.

McCain gave us Obama.

That wasn't Trump that gave the extra votes. That was the night shift.
Nope. It was 100% Trump.
Some of you guys could just never process the level of Trump repulsion.
Just as I could never process the level of Trump worship. I freely admit, I still can't comprehend it.

Nope. It was 100% Trump.
Some of you guys could just never process the level of Trump repulsion.
Just as I could never process the level of Trump worship. I freely admit, I still can't comprehend it.

Dang straight. We never could understand why he was attacked so vehemently BEFORE he had a chance to prove he could do the job, or not. I'd wager 90% of "Trump" folks on this board were repulsed by the Dem/Lib/Anti Trump ilk at all cost movement and had nothing to do with worshipping him.

Dang straight. We never could understand why he was attacked so vehemently BEFORE he had a chance to prove he could do the job, or not. I'd wager 90% of "Trump" folks on this board were repulsed by the Dem/Lib/Anti Trump ilk at all cost movement and had nothing to do with worshipping him.
He was attacked because he was a horrendously despicable human.
It was that simple......it's still that simple.

So is Joe. He's a raw, smoldering POS. And we're letting him hang himself. No impeachment necessary. He will complete what Trump started. The total implosion of the left. He already has them fighting each other, and 100% failed policy everywhere to boot. But atleast Joe got to take office without impeachment cranking up on Day 1. And his butts been wiped.

As much as I would like a fully capable and professional conservative prez in 2024, I'm inclined to vote for Trump again just so I can log in and watch you burst into flames. Orange robe and all.

As much as I would like a fully capable and professional conservative prez in 2024, I'm inclined to vote for Trump again just so I can log in and watch you burst into flames. Orange robe and all.
I can see the dilemma.

So why then did you not attack HRC in kind ??
I didn't consider HRC to be horrendously despicable, but I knew the other side did and that is why I did not support her in the primaries.

For many, that's exactly why they DID support Trump.

What fool would claim it wasn't a factor?
Acknowledging that reality is in no way playing the race card. That's absurd.
Obama being black had very little to do people not liking him....it was his being a pretentious and divisive douche...claiming to be oppressed while living a life of luxery and opportunity better then most Americans....but then again per Biden he was clean and articulate for a black man...lol

VN Store

Back