Presidential Debate 2020

Ok and all you liberals could just say "I have no brain and just do and believe what MSM tells me. "

I have zero issues with someone being conservative, regardless if I think they are living in the past. Those are your beliefs and many times those are born from your experiences and who am I to say what you should believe. No problem debating those normal topics.

What is truly fascinating/confusing/discouraging/concerning/laughable, is that to be a Trump supporter it means you only believe Trump.

You believe him over scientists.

You believe him over medical professionals.

You believe him over military experts.

You believe him over lifelong civil servants.

You believe him over “fake news mainstream media” while watching a fake news mainstream media station that tells you all the others are fake news.

You believe him over everyone. And you do it because he tells you to.

“Believe me”. “Fake news”. “Media is enemy of the people”. “I know more about ______(fill in the blank) than anyone”. “I know more than generals”. “All of these doctors said ‘how do you know so much’”. “I know social media better than anybody”. “Nobody knows more about taxes than me in the history of the world”. “Nobody knows banking Better than I do”. “I understand money better than anyone”. “Nobody knows the system better than I do”. “I know more about Cory (booker) than he knows about himself”. “I know more about ISIS than the generals do”. “Nobody knows more about technology than I do”. “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle”.

I mean........people, come on now.

I have zero issues with someone being conservative, regardless if I think they are living in the past. Those are your beliefs and many times those are born from your experiences and who am I to say what you should believe. No problem debating those normal topics.

What is truly fascinating/confusing/discouraging/concerning/laughable, is that to be a Trump supporter it means you only believe Trump.

You believe him over “fake news mainstream media” while watching a fake news mainstream media station that tells you all the others are fake news.

“Believe me”. “Fake news”. “Media is enemy of the people”. “I know more about ______(fill in the blank) than anyone”. “I know more than generals”. “All of these doctors said ‘how do you know so much’”. “I know social media better than anybody”. “Nobody knows more about taxes than me in the history of the world”. “Nobody knows banking Better than I do”. “I understand money better than anyone”. “Nobody knows the system better than I do”. “I know more about Cory (booker) than he knows about himself”. “I know more about ISIS than the generals do”. “Nobody knows more about technology than I do”. “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle”.

Pure ignorance personified.

Chris Wallace invites the chaos by asking questions with flawed or loaded premises and/or being inconsistent with them. Of course, it shouldn’t really surprise anyone since that’s his job. The media profits by stirring **** up

I would be happy if they cancelled the next two. It is pointless to have a "debate" with Trump.

Why do you care at all about these debates ...... you didn't take the time to watch last night's show.
All you want to do is go vote for Joe and be done with it ...... then come back here & just complain about Trump.

There is a little thing called "broad brush" and you have used it to the point of ignorance, congrats!

Oh, well with such a well thought out response, I definitely now the see the error of my ways.

Thank you for providing this wonderful explanation.

Oh, well with such a well thought out response, I definitely now the see the error of my ways.

Thank you for providing this wonderful explanation.

Well, according to you, none of us know how to think for our selves. So there is that.

Why do you care at all about these debates ...... you didn't take the time to watch last night's show.
All you want to do is go vote for Joe and be done with it ...... then come back here & just complain about Trump.
I didn't waste my time watching the debate. From what I've heard and read, nobody who watched came away any more informed.
Did you gain anything positive from watching?

Reactions: McDad
I am happy to ask my friend to borrow the shock collar she uses in German Shepherd training. Set it on max and put on Trump's neck. He'll learn right quick

I agree with some of that especially the part about the media being fake news.....I believe in questioning everyone.... nobody should be a blind follower of someone no matter what their profession is

Reactions: MarcoVol

VN Store

Back