Projected SEC Standings

I don't know how to break this to you, dawg, but "this century" is the 21st. :lolabove:

Yale was definitely the best Bulldog football program of both the 19th and 20th centuries, but I admit you guys have a good shot at taking the 21st. Too early to tell, though.

Not sure I understand the point. I was talking about the 21st Century, was I not? :unsure:

I didn't see us being worse than Kentucky in 2011, but we lost the game.

I didn't see us being worse than UNC in 2010, but we lost the game.

I didn't see us being worse than Missouri or Vandy in 2012, but we lost those games.

We lost those games because we were out coached and also our coach didn't know how to keep the players motivated when things got rough......

Right, and that coach is gone

Whatever the scenario, it probably ends up with Bama playing for the title.

Bama didn't even win the SEC West a few years ago and got to play in the BCS title game. LSU was actually penalized for winning the SEC West, since they had to win a play-in (SEC Championship Game) in order to be able to play a team they'd already beaten.

How the hell does that make any sense?

Called the "eye test." This would be the ability to gaze through the TV screen, with remote control in hand, and determine with scientific precision, who the best two teams are in the BCS poll. LSU had 92 total yards, 5 first downs, and crossed midfield, ONCE, only to finish that drive, again, on their side of the 50. All indicators that the "eye test" had once again done it's job.

Why you can't SEE that? Obviously staring into that constant orange glow is bad for the retinas.

i'd say something, but florida has lost to georgia the last two seasons.

must be some sort of glitch in the matrix.

damn that red pill

i'd say something, but florida has lost to georgia the last two seasons.

must be some sort of glitch in the matrix.

damn that red pill

Because Florida is happy underachieving with the talent they have...but then again so is Georgia.

Called the "eye test." This would be the ability to gaze through the TV screen, with remote control in hand, and determine with scientific precision, who the best two teams are in the BCS poll. LSU had 92 total yards, 5 first downs, and crossed midfield, ONCE, only to finish that drive, again, on their side of the 50. All indicators that the "eye test" had once again done it's job.

Why you can't SEE that? Obviously staring into that constant orange glow is bad for the retinas.

Elephants sure do produce large piles of foul-smelling sh*t.

Last edited:
I live in Missouri. My son attends Mizzou. This article lost all credibility by ranking Mizzou that high considering their lack of SEC level talent on D.

where does this underachieving stuff come from?

what time frame are we talking about here?

I hate to agree with Gator fans, but what in the blue hell are UT fans doing calling out other programs for underachieving?

Yeah, UT has really set the college football world on fire the past 15 years.

Reactions: 2 people
"The wolf on top of the mountain, isn't as hungry as the wolf climbing the mountain."

Would that explain Bama winning 3 out the last 4? I'm sure hoping they get full soon, but considering Saban hardly cracked a smile after the ND game I'd say he's going back for more.

Would that explain Bama winning 3 out the last 4? I'm sure hoping they get full soon, but considering Saban hardly cracked a smile after the ND game I'd say he's going back for more.

Look, serious question-if, and God it makes me sick to even ask this, but if those sonsa*****es win it again, where does that put that midget and his program in the conversation of college football history? Honestly-all hatred aside?

Look, serious question-if, and God it makes me sick to even ask this, but if those sonsa*****es win it again, where does that put that midget and his program in the conversation of college football history? Honestly-all hatred aside?

Your Daddy.

I'm wearing my Orange colored glasses. We are undefeated right now. So until we aren't, I'm voting us No. 1

Reactions: 2 people
The coach you "didn't have" then beat the coach you do have now. :popcorn:

He didn't beat anyone. Most on this board could have taken the talent UT had and dominated the talent level Cincinatti had. Nice try though. You still haven't explained why the best coach you've had since Doolittle's daddy was Kiffin's b*tch.

He didn't beat anyone. Most on this board could have taken the talent UT had and dominated the talent level Cincinatti had. Nice try though. You still haven't explained why the best coach you've had since Doolittle's daddy was Kiffin's b*tch.

So which is it Vol fans....

On one hand Vol fans parade Butch's accomplishments which include a 4-way tie for 1st place in the Big East in 2012 (half the conference won the title), and a 3-way tie for 1st in 2011.

On the other hand Vol fans have to account for Cincy losing to a Dooley coached UT team. They do this by saying Butch had no talent at Cincy justifying the loss to UT and elevating the bowl win against Vandy with such poor talent....but that Cincy team was ranked 25th or so and "won" the Big East.

Reactions: 1 person

Where did you learn all that class? From your mother? :hi:

So which is it Vol fans....

On one hand Vol fans parade Butch's accomplishments which include a 4-way tie for 1st place in the Big East in 2012 (half the conference won the title), and a 3-way tie for 1st in 2011.

On the other hand Vol fans have to account for Cincy losing to a Dooley coached UT team. They do this by saying Butch had no talent at Cincy justifying the loss to UT and elevating the bowl win against Vandy with such poor talent....but that Cincy team was ranked 25th or so and "won" the Big East.

I fail to see the contradiction you are proposing. The Cincinatti team Jones coached did not have anywhere near the same talent level across the board as the UT team they faced in 2011. Please show me where I have claimed otherwise.

VN Store

Back