Proof to put the 9/11 Truthers to bed in less than 2 mins

I did blow a lungful of smoke out my lungs laughing at you tricking this guy with your mind, BW. So..you owe me half a cigarette.

That's right...it's not Sally...

I didn't lie and wouldn't. Anyone that's conversed with me knows I carry a different view. Call them lies if it makes you feel more "manly"...

I'll just call them lies because they're lies. I don't have any specific feelings about calling things what they are.

This is an issue of carrying around anger...discuss things without panties in a wad...Can you?

I'm not carrying around anger over some delusional halfwit's internet lies.

Reactions: 1 person
I did blow a lungful of smoke out my lungs laughing at you tricking this guy with your mind, BW. So..you owe me half a cigarette.

Can't help there. When Pacer shows up to beat me up he'll probably take my lunch money.

You are trying to pick a fight over the net, and you want us to believe that you don't care?

Like I said: ceaseless lying.

My last response to you...

I didn't pick a fight....I asked you to call me a liar to my face. We live 15 minutes apart...it was denied.

If you can claim credibility via the internet, I assumed you could do the same in person?

You are the one who came in today looking for a fight...proof is in your posts to me and red butler. You were called out...you tucked tail and his behind your PC..

It's as simple as that...

My last response to you...

I didn't pick a fight....I asked you to call me a liar to my face. We live 15 minutes apart...it was denied.

If you can claim credibility via the internet, I assumed you could do the same in person?

Tell you what, come to Downtown Nashville while I'm at work, I'll spare 5 minutes, come downstairs, call you a lying, delusional halfwit and then carry on with my day. If you feel incomplete without someone calling you a liar in person then I don't want to deprive you of that.

Tell you what, come to Downtown Nashville while I'm at work, I'll spare 5 minutes, come downstairs, call you a lying, delusional halfwit and then carry on with my day. If you feel incomplete without someone calling you a liar in person then I don't want to deprive you of that.

I work downtown too...

Tell me when and where? During your yoga class?

Meet me at 5th & Church. Hold a sign with your username because I'm not going to put any effort into looking for you.

Lol. You're a sissy. An internet big guy...

Give me an address...

Here's your chance to earn those likes on your post...

question the crap out of the story. the point myself and others have made is that the towers came down as only a result of the planes.

the math is real simple, and this is where we get to calling you misinformed, stupid may be a stretch. look at the truss clips and look at the weight of each floor slab. if you spend two minutes doing the math it becomes quickly apparent that as soon as one floor goes the rest don't stand a chance.

just because there are some government misdeeds on the events doesn't mean the whole official story is bogus. the best lies have some truth to them.

Sorry but using the math is simple will not work here either. Why? Because most of the data you will be using comes from government reports. Therefore, cannot be taken as 100% truth.

So again, you or anyone else stating for absolute fact, that the towers went down ONLY as a result of the planes is demonstrably false.

If there's a Waffle House near by, can I get in on this fight?

VN Store

Back