Proof to put the 9/11 Truthers to bed in less than 2 mins

I just found this thread a couple days ago and it is amazing. We've got non-engineers arguing with engineers about engineering, internet tough guys, and that one guy that keeps talking about Waffle House (my hero by the way). This might be the best thing on the internet.

Pacer takes a dump all over himself in most threads. This one was especially awesome.

Reactions: 2 people
36kie9.jpg

:lolabove::eek:lol::rofl::lol:

and they wonder why we don't take them seriously.

what version are you rocking?

mine is probably newer than yours.

Much newer. Just one shelf of whats left over after retiring.* Some are mine some are the wife's. She's the brilliant one. I'm just the one who's "pretty good and has understanding" in her eyes. A few of the books were used all the time, others kept for reference, she has others at work.* Most employers have pretty good librarys but all supply the analysis workstations and software they want you to use.
1• American Society for Testing & Materials -ASTM Proceedings 1963
2• AISC 7th Edition (left 9th with friend when I retired)
3• Theory of Machines & Mechanisms
4• Machine Design Analysis & Synthesis
5• Vector Mechanics Dynamics
6• Intro to Soil Mechanics
7• Earthquakes & Earth Structure
8• Design of Prestressed Concrete
9• Design of Prestressed Concrete Structures
•10 Elementary Structural Analysis
•11 Structural Analysis
•12 Steel Structures
•13 Rigid Frame Formulas
•14 Structural Dynamics
•15 Indeterminate Structural Analysis
•16 Matrix Analysis for Structural Engineers
•17 Theory of Plates and Shells
•18 Earthquake Damage and Earthquake Insurance

Attachments

• 20161110_131437-1.jpg
    20161110_131437-1.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 0
It was an article about trusses and I wrote truss instead of columns...easy mistake to make.

But, I see that you're no different....you can't have debate without demeaning or devaluing the ones that question. Similar to the football forum where if you aren't drinking the Butch or everything is great kool-aid, you get attacked. Turn your head to anything questionable about the program..

It's impossible with people who only see what they wanna see...

your question is based on false pretext. we pointed it out and you got butt hurt. the columns did not melt, no one here has said as much.

and it was 1 hour and 25 minutes from plane crash to collapse. plenty of time for the steel to be heated. CNN.com - Chronology of terror - September 12, 2001

and to the basis of your question we have addressed it. the columns are going to fail once enough of the bracing (floor structure) is gone. the columns offer no resistance to the floors above. those floors have already lost whatever connection they had. there is nothing to slow it down until it hits the next floor. that floor being damaged is going to offer very little resistance itself, it too was likely near collapse, by the time you get to a intact floor there is going to be WAY too much force for the floor system to stop it.

Reactions: 2 people
Much newer. Just one shelf of whats left over after retiring.* Some are mine some are the wife's. She's the brilliant one. I'm just the one who's "pretty good and has understanding" in her eyes. A few of the books were used all the time, others kept for reference, she has others at work.* Most employers have pretty good librarys but all supply the analysis workstations and software they want you to use.
1• American Society for Testing & Materials -ASTM Proceedings 1963
2• AISC 7th Edition (left 9th with friend when I retired)
3• Theory of Machines & Mechanisms
4• Machine Design Analysis & Synthesis
5• Vector Mechanics Dynamics
6• Intro to Soil Mechanics
7• Earthquakes & Earth Structure
8• Design of Prestressed Concrete
9• Design of Prestressed Concrete Structures
•10 Elementary Structural Analysis
•11 Structural Analysis
•12 Steel Structures
•13 Rigid Frame Formulas
•14 Structural Dynamics
•15 Indeterminate Structural Analysis
•16 Matrix Analysis for Structural Engineers
•17 Theory of Plates and Shells
•18 Earthquake Damage and Earthquake Insurance

i am familiar with 1, 2, 5, 7, 11 and 14. and by familiar I mean have opened them up at one point. :)

some real page turners. "the earthquakes and earth structures" does that actually cover earthen structures? Rammed earth construction?

No way. I believe you'd actually show up, unlike the halfwit.

We get it by now...this is where you can feel like a man...from behind your PC.

You asked me to meet you in a crowded, public environment because you knew it would be different than meeting me in a more private place...which I've extended to you several times(3) now. Why? Because you need protection. You obviously need the protection of anonymity of social media or a crowd..

It's like being challenged to meet after school, as you run you're mouth in front of your friends, but come 3pm when the bell rings....you're a no show...in the front of the car rider line waiting on mommy...

I don't know what kind of writing you do? Poetry? Fictional love stories? How sissies can use their PC to be manly, commentaries? I do know one thing about writing....you don't want to give away the ending at the start of the article/book...

I don't need the Cliff'snotes to bamawriter....because you gave away that you were a coward very early...

I'll leave an open invitation....you can find me if you see my VN user green light on, but I won't respond anymore to you in this thread...

I'm not saying you have to believe it. I'm jst saying to entertain the idea. Give it some serious consideration for a moment. What if the 9/11 narrative that we have all been told is actually a fabrication and that the towers were brought down?

I'm just saying meet me halfway. Just for fun.

Yea, Bush was the one who said do it.

The e-testosterone in this thread is amazing.

What's so great about this is, for all his talk, I have never once claimed I was tough or threatened him. In fact, I said he'd likely beat me up were we to scrap. All the threats have been totally one-sided.

Reactions: 1 person
This is hilarious.

Halfwit: Well, dur, you showed up once but I bet you won't show up again! Duurrrr! Gimme a chance to puss out again! DUUUURRRRRRR!!!!

Multiple chances for you to show a set...

I know you would rather a meeting in front of the Nashville symphony where you could play a victim status in some way...

You're a beta male...if that!?

No, halfwit. One chance. One. I showed. You pussed out.

3 times with a standing offer in private....but you need your boyfriends to confront a man YOU call names online...

Same county, only a few exits apart...

You're a name calling adolescent...it's the ONLY ammo you have!

3 times with a standing offer in private....but you need your boyfriends to confront a man YOU call names online...

Same county, only a few exits apart...

You're a name calling adolescent...it's the ONLY ammo you have!

You offered a "private meeting" (sexy) after you pussed out. You didn't change your mind. You didn't cancel. You pussed out and then kept up the tough talk as if you didn't puss out. And that's so funny, because you did, without a doubt, puss out.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back