Proof to put the 9/11 Truthers to bed in less than 2 mins

Sorry but using the math is simple will not work here either. Why? Because most of the data you will be using comes from government reports. Therefore, cannot be taken as 100% truth.

So again, you or anyone else stating for absolute fact, that the towers went down ONLY as a result of the planes is demonstrably false.

I used no, nada, none of the government's reports to conclude the towers fell because of the jets damage, and the subsequent damage from the jet fuel inferno.
Neither did the MIT and visiting engineers and scientists in the one month after.

The logical fallacy of your post is evident.

Reactions: 1 person
Liar didn't show.

Surprise surprise.

After thinking about it, I figured this would be what you'd do....offer to meet me in a crowded downtown eatery without giving any specifics of what or who to look for so you could remain incognito...under the cover of a crowd.

My job and family are too important to me to search you out in a crowded downtown...then smacking you like a ***** and going to jail..

Like I said before, we live 15 min apart....the more approriate thing to do would be for you to pick a more private setting(any parking lot) between you and I for us to discuss this...after work hours, of course..

If you're not scared?

After thinking about it, I figured this would be what you'd do....offer to meet me in a crowded downtown eatery without giving any specifics of what or who to look for so you could remain incognito...under the cover of a crowd.

My job and family are too important to me to search you out in a crowded downtown...then smacking you like a ***** and going to jail..

Like I said before, we live 15 min apart....the more approriate thing to do would be for you to pick a more private setting(any parking lot) between you and I for us to discuss this...after work hours, of course..

If you're not scared?

Big talk from a guy that just pussed out.

If I buy the Waffle House meals can we have a triple threat match?😬

Jet fuel burns at 1400°. Office furnishings, significantly lower.

I'm a country boy that's used a torch and a welder. The amount of heat and time it takes to heat up a piece of 1" metal is significant.

These trusses were 18" x 36" and 4" thick. The amount of time and heat to melt or make these trusses malleable just isn't there...

Jesus dude. You may be smart somehow, but you are really, really ignorant.
------------------------
Uh...This is from wikipedia on airliner jet fuel.

Jet-A powers modern commercial airliners and is a mix of pure kerosene and burns at temperatures at or above 49 degrees Celsius (120 degrees Fahrenheit). Kerosene-based fuel has a much higher flash point than gasoline-based fuel, meaning that it requires significantly higher temperature to ignite. It is a high-quality fuel; if it fails the purity and other quality tests for use on jet aircraft, it is sold to other ground-based users with less demanding requirements, like railroad engines.[2]
--------------------------
There are no 18"x36"x4" trusses. Not a single one in any of my editions of the AISC Steel Manual.

So what the devil are you talking about, you country boy with experience with a welder?

------------------------

Jet-A powers modern commercial airliners and is a mix of pure kerosene and burns at temperatures at or above 49 degrees Celsius (120 degrees Fahrenheit). Kerosene-based fuel has a much higher flash point than gasoline-based fuel, meaning that it requires significantly higher temperature to ignite. It is a high-quality fuel; if it fails the purity and other quality tests for use on jet aircraft, it is sold to other ground-based users with less demanding requirements, like railroad engines.[2]
There are no 18"x36"x4" trusses. Not a single one in any of my editions of the AISC Steel Manual.

So what the devil are you talking about, you country boy with experience with a welder?

The core was designed to support the entire weight of the buildings several times over. Far more than a mere "service core", it comprised of 47 steel box columns tied together at each floor by steel plates, similar to the 52" deep spandrel plates that tied the perimeter columns together. The largest of these core columns were 18"x36", with steel walls 4" thick near the base and tapering in thickness toward the top, and was anchored directly to the bedrock.
Photograph showing WTC 1 inner core during construction:

The inner core of WTC 1 was the most solid part of the building.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/trusstheory.html

C.O.L.U.M.N.S.
Are not trusses!!
Columns sre vertical-like tree trunks.
Trusses, beams, and joists are horizontal.

The service core columns that large were indeed at the base anchored into the bedrock.

Then they T.A.P.E.R.E.D.

Reactions: 2 people
------------------------

Quoting Wikipedia? LOL.

No one is saying that heat doesnt cause metal to yield. But if you are a stress engineer, then I'm sure you have been in a strength of materials class and lab. I know have been when I was a mechanical engineer major. Yes, steel will yield, hiwever, when it does fail, it will not fail under compression in a uniform manner and most certainly not at freefall velocity. Also, what was the temperature of the steel at the point of impact vs at the 20th, 4th or even 6th floors? Surely, you are not suggesting that we had uniform heating of the steel throughout the length of the structure. Even you have to agree that the strength of the steel would have been significantly higher on the lower floors, and thus resisted compressive impacts better than the hotter floors in the impact area.

You may want to take statics & dynamics again.

Sorry but using the math is simple will not work here either. Why? Because most of the data you will be using comes from government reports. Therefore, cannot be taken as 100% truth.

So again, you or anyone else stating for absolute fact, that the towers went down ONLY as a result of the planes is demonstrably false.

or they could be coming from the drawings of the buildings themselves and all the different field reports. including the architects, engineers and insurance adjusters. building like that has hundreds of sheets of details and went through many repairs and changes, all being documented. thankfully those clips were never altered. in fact if you look at the spray insulation photos you can see them. even with this being a government conspiracy there is no way they went in and altered those clips. that would literally be touching every structural piece of that building and you would have to build supports while you altered them

and the specific numbers may not even matter. look at any building anywhere that isn't military and see if the floor system would survive double loading.

C.O.L.U.M.N.S.
Are not trusses!!
Columns sre vertical-like tree trunks.
Trusses, beams, and joists are horizontal.

The service core columns that large were indeed at the base anchored into the bedrock.

Then they T.A.P.E.R.E.D.

36kie9.jpg

:lolabove::eek:lol::rofl::lol:

and they wonder why we don't take them seriously.

what version are you rocking?

mine is probably newer than yours.

Attachments

• IMG_20161110_081643184[1].jpg
    IMG_20161110_081643184[1].jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 0
36kie9.jpg

:lolabove::eek:lol::rofl::lol:

and they wonder why we don't take them seriously.

what version are you rocking?

mine is probably newer than yours.

It was an article about trusses and I wrote truss instead of columns...easy mistake to make.

But, I see that you're no different....you can't have debate without demeaning or devaluing the ones that question. Similar to the football forum where if you aren't drinking the Butch or everything is great kool-aid, you get attacked. Turn your head to anything questionable about the program..

It's impossible with people who only see what they wanna see...

I challenge bamawriter to a death match in svarlsbard on august 15, 2018. Just look for the big hill with snow on it.

I just found this thread a couple days ago and it is amazing. We've got non-engineers arguing with engineers about engineering, internet tough guys, and that one guy that keeps talking about Waffle House (my hero by the way). This might be the best thing on the internet.

Reactions: MemphisVol77

VN Store

Back