Proof to put the 9/11 Truthers to bed in less than 2 mins

Multiple chances for you to show a set...

I know you would rather a meeting in front of the Nashville symphony where you could play a victim status in some way...

You're a beta male...if that!?

Listen to yourself.
What are you doing man?
You do this conspiracy stuff and post about things for which you obviously have no real education in the engineering sciences.
Then, when folk just disagree with you or show you real errors you've made you buck up. And when disagreement with you keeps up-because you will not accept other possibilities than what you've decided is true, even in the face of rational argument, you get all physical and want to talk about the size of someones cajones. Don't do that. You place your self among those who are men only by gender instead of those who are real men by reason of who they are, not what they can physically do. You're digging a hole to bullyville. Bullys aren't alpha males. They're often self limiting wannabes.
Take a long look at yourself.

There is absolutely sufficient information available outside government issue to determine that the collisions, the jet fuel, the inferno, the poorly installed and as documented in many places totally missing steel fireproofing, to bring down the towers.

Now, was there investigator error? coverup of error? false attribution? globalist, New World Order involvement?
I have read nothing that convinces me. And I've been looking at a LOT of that since I found this thread. Too much really. Looked at ALL the architectural general arrangements from the sublevels to the radio tower, the elevator arrangements, central service core, roof column failure load redistribution, attachment details, etc. I've got a life.

But you should understand that there did not have to be proof of a controlled demolition as a means of getting to say there was a conspiracy.

There obviously was a conspiracy that indeed did fly jets into the WTC Towers 1&2; and I say, along with thousands and thousands of other engineers educated in these specific structural diciplines, that was enough.

I believe Al Queda, did it. I had already been reading lots of material about the topic as I had a brother going back and forth from Uzbekistan and the Aral Sea doing environmental work and building toxic water filtration systems. And remember, the WTC had already been unsuccessfully bombed at it's parking level.

Anyway, you don't have to prove controlled demolition to question who and why it was done. That, who and why, would be far far more the intersting topic. To me, trying to convince me enough thermite was packed in there is ...ho hum. yada yada yada.

I agreed because I was too eager to meet you...it was a halfwit mistake and I reconsidered once I figured out why you would deny meeting me privately, but would do so in the most crowded eatery in downtown...

I work on Church St. and could be there in less than 5 min, but I realized that you didn't have the balls to meet me where there wasn't a crowd...

Speaks for itself...

Then why didn't you try to call my bluff? Can't do that AFTER you puss out.

By the way, I said outside Puckett's, not in. Figured anyone downtown would know it.

Last edited:
An old man pretending to be hard online...:lolabove:

I haven't pretended to be hard once. Never claimed to be tough, nor did I threaten you. I even said you could beat me up if you tried. Despite all that, you pussed out.

Oh, and I'm 33, since it seems to be a weird point of discussion.

This post speaks volumes...

You're a little man that gets bent outta shape because others have differing views. You call them liars and try to exploit situations by belittling and downgrading words and you refuse to hear the antithesis....you've made this known with your responses to me and red butler today...

You can't debate and you can't be a man...

Sad existence you live..

You are the sad man sir. Your behavior is that of someone under the age of ten. Children need protection from words. Not adults. You are no different then the children in college who could not attend class today.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Listen to yourself.
What are you doing man?
You do this conspiracy stuff and post about things for which you obviously have no real education in the engineering sciences.
Then, when folk just disagree with you or show you real errors you've made you buck up. And when disagreement with you keeps up-because you will not accept other possibilities than what you've decided is true, even in the face of rational argument, you get all physical and want to talk about the size of someones cajones. Don't do that. You place your self among those who are men only by gender instead of those who are real men by reason of who they are, not what they can physically do. You're digging a hole to bullyville. Bullys aren't alpha males. They're often self limiting wannabes.
Take a long look at yourself.

There is absolutely sufficient information available outside government issue to determine that the collisions, the jet fuel, the inferno, the poorly installed and as documented in many places totally missing steel fireproofing, to bring down the towers.

Now, was there investigator error? coverup of error? false attribution? globalist, New World Order involvement?
I have read nothing that convinces me. And I've been looking at a LOT of that since I found this thread. Too much really. Looked at ALL the architectural general arrangements from the sublevels to the radio tower, the elevator arrangements, central service core, roof column failure load redistribution, attachment details, etc. I've got a life.

But you should understand that there did not have to be proof of a controlled demolition as a means of getting to say there was a conspiracy.

There obviously was a conspiracy that indeed did fly jets into the WTC Towers 1&2; and I say, along with thousands and thousands of other engineers educated in these specific structural diciplines, that was enough.

I believe Al Queda, did it. I had already been reading lots of material about the topic as I had a brother going back and forth from Uzbekistan and the Aral Sea doing environmental work and building toxic water filtration systems. And remember, the WTC had already been unsuccessfully bombed at it's parking level.

Anyway, you don't have to prove controlled demolition to question who and why it was done. That, who and why, would be far far more the intersting topic. To me, trying to convince me enough thermite was packed in there is ...ho hum. yada yada yada.

Look, my man, I've taken a look at all sides, including myself. I carry a different view of the events of 9/11. I don't need a degree in engineering sciences to state my case...

There are thousands of highly qualified engineers that have taken the same stance. Does that make them ignorant?? Attacking people leaves the opinion to others that you're don't want to even hear opposing ideas....

I played collegiate baseball...doesn't make me an expert on hitting or pitching...

You are the sad man sir. Your behavior is that of someone under the age of ten. Children need protection from words. Not adults. You are no different then the children in college who could not attend class today.

These boys need pizza and puppies.

I haven't pretended to be hard once. Never claimed to be tough, nor did I threaten you. I even said you could beat me up if you tried. Despite all that, you pussed out.

Oh, and I'm 33, since it seems to be a weird point of discussion.

I offered a truce or to meet where it's not just convenient for you?

Crickets...

That would be your friend bamawriter...

I've offered to settle it like adults...I'm the only one that's offered a truce..

There are two truths I'm certain of in this world.

1. No one like a quitter.

2. Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Discuss.

There are two truths I'm certain of in this world.

1. No one like a quitter.

2. Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Discuss.

3. Jet fuel doesn't burn grey or white smoke.

4. Jet fuel burns pitch black immediately.

facepalm-star-trek-o_zps1270c857.gif

Reactions: 1 person

What color smoke does jet fuel plus carpet, drywall, dropped ceiling tiles, office furniture, office supplies, computers, lights, etc make?

VN Store

Back