Proof to put the 9/11 Truthers to bed in less than 2 mins

I just found this thread a couple days ago and it is amazing. We've got non-engineers arguing with engineers about engineering, internet tough guys, and that one guy that keeps talking about Waffle House (my hero by the way). This might be the best thing on the internet.

What we have are people who claim to be engieers arguing with people who dont claim to be engineers. No information that has been presented cannot be easily found by using the interent. Its all about opinions and nothing else. Some say the official 9/11 report is correct, others say it isnt. Again, opinions.

You offered a "private meeting" (sexy) after you pussed out. You didn't change your mind. You didn't cancel. You pussed out and then kept up the tough talk as if you didn't puss out. And that's so funny, because you did, without a doubt, puss out.

No, I was smart enough to realize you weren't man enough to meet me alone...you need people around you to be effective...

You would name call, then hide behind your co-workers and crowd in downtown...screaming your feminine spunk...

It's the ONLY way you'd confront me and you've made it obvious by cowering 2 times several months ago and once now...

What's so great about this is, for all his talk, I have never once claimed I was tough or threatened him. In fact, I said he'd likely beat me up were we to scrap. All the threats have been totally one-sided.

I'm the victim here...please come to my rescue!

-bamawriter

I tell you what...I want this to end one way or another...its ridiculous, honestly...

I'll drop it and we agree to disagree...

Can you do that? Yes or no?

I tell you what...I want this to end one way or another...its ridiculous, honestly...

I'll drop it and we agree to disagree...

Can you do that? Yes or no?

Haha.

You think we've reached some kind of impasse?

Your lack of self-awareness is baffling in the best possible way.

Reactions: 1 person
Haha.

You think we've reached some kind of impasse?

Your lack of self-awareness is baffling in the best possible way.

I'm offering an ending to this child's play...

Either we end it with a mutual agreement or you can meet me privately to end it...

Its on you?

Even more amazing that you waited so long to puss out. You claimed that you wanted this so many times and pussed out so freaking hard.

Aren't you a little old to be talking like this on a message board? And a TN board at that.

And Pacer let the old man be. He has the golden girls to watch.

I'm offering an ending to this child's play...

Either we end it with a mutual agreement or you can meet me privately to end it...

Its on you?

No, actually, it's on you. I gave you exactly what you said you wanted and you pussed out. As long as you want to talk tough, I will continue to remind you that you pussed out. Your call.

No, actually, it's on you. I gave you exactly what you said you wanted and you pussed out. As long as you want to talk tough, I will continue to remind you that you pussed out. Your call.

You can't meet in a private place? Can we get that out there?

Never said I couldn't. You didn't offer it until after you pussed out.

I offered it twice back months ago...

Are you going to deny that?

I offered you before your coward offer of meeting at your workplace...

Are you going to deny that too?

What are you talking about? How old do you think I am?

You didn't put your age over in the NCAA section a month ago during the LSU/FL debacle when you and another writer was talking back and forth??

I doubt we have more than one bamawriter on Volnation.

I offered it twice back months ago...

Are you going to deny that?

I offered you before your coward offer of meeting at your workplace...

Are you going to deny that too?

I suggested downtown for my convenience.

Why did you agree to it?

You didn't put your age over in the NCAA section a month ago during the LSU/FL debacle when you and another writer was talking back and forth??

I doubt we have more than one bamawriter on Volnation.

I figured him to be a teenager or an old fart...

Someone who needed protection of a crowd...

I dunno. Did I? If I did you could answer my question.

I agreed because I was too eager to meet you...it was a halfwit mistake and I reconsidered once I figured out why you would deny meeting me privately, but would do so in the most crowded eatery in downtown...

I work on Church St. and could be there in less than 5 min, but I realized that you didn't have the balls to meet me where there wasn't a crowd...

Speaks for itself...

VN Store

Back