Pruitt waiting until AFTER ESD to hire OC?

This Help?

giphy.gif

I don't believe they are telling players/recruits etc and telling them to keep quiet. Haha, that's absurd.

Have they got their guy and just not announced it for whatever reason? I don't think so, but it makes as much sense as anything else I guess.

I really don't know. And lime I said, I don't Even have a gut feeling about who it actually is. Weird. IMO.
VN coming up with every (and mostly negative) theory possible. Seems to annoy the hell out them that there is no leaks and no push to satisfy fans.

Football Forum posters to the left and right, me standing in the middle.
survivor1.gif

What does it really matter? I don't think it's going to be a big splash anyway. We don't do that. Just get the right guy. Pruitt already had one mulligan, let's not make it two. Probably be his undoing here before it ever gets started. The odd part to me is if you were trying to turn some recruits late this is probably not the way to do it. So far it's looking like a top 15 class but who knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
VN coming up with every (and mostly negative) theory possible. Seems to annoy the hell out them that there is no leaks and no push to satisfy fans.

Football Forum posters to the left and right, me standing in the middle.
View attachment 182735

Are y'all looking at the FF or the actual coaching search? That would make a huge difference in which one I am.

What does it really matter? I don't think it's going to be a big splash anyway. We don't do that. Just get the right guy. Pruitt already had one mulligan, let's not make it two. Probably be his undoing here before it ever gets started. The odd part to me is if you were trying to turn some recruits late this in probably not the way to do it. So far it's looking like a top 15 class but who knows.

It doesnt matter. In the end, regardless of who the OC is, our offense is not going to vastly improve until the OL gets better.

Reactions: preacherwebb
It doesnt matter. In the end, regardless of who the OC is, our offense is not going to vastly improve until the OL gets better.
No it won't. I think they'll get stronger and maybe Kennedy back and a couple newcomers may see some improvement. Teams rarely make big jumps year to year, but here is to hoping we buck the trend.

Are y'all looking at the FF or the actual coaching search? That would make a huge difference in which one I am.
😀
I'm not watching much. There's the occasional news that appears somewhat confirmed, we interviewed a few, most likely.
Have seen nothing from any local media to suggest they have a clue, but they have to write or say something. Already been wrong repeatedly.

I'm just reading VN and watching those that pretty much live in freak out mode, well, freak out. Never even thought of you in that category (if that's the question?) Just no longer try to reason or offer a calm opinion. Almost enjoy when something works them up, especially when that something is completely made up. That just happens more in this forum than all the others combined.

Last edited:
Reactions: butchna
Had to edit my last post, was confused by "y'all" until I realized you meant the pic. 😂
Had read other threads and forgotten about the gif I added.
I was like "how many of me is he seeing, he don't even drink"

Reactions: Behr
Pruitt reminds me so much of Fulmer. No wonder they like each other so much. Unfortunately for Vols fans, our AD and head coach run the program like a 70s business. UT will continue to be left in the dust when compared to aggressive, forward thinking and decisive programs.

GTFO

This Help?

giphy.gif
I was kidding. Lol.

Part of the thing with price is his choice of words.

"Before signing day"

In theory, they could both be right. It could be 95% done, and the 5% is whatever prevents if from being 100% done to "before signing day."

Who knows. It's gotten kinda comical for me.

Reactions: Behr

VN Store

Back