Pruitt waiting until AFTER ESD to hire OC?

So I’ll ask again.... how do you know Friend will be our next OC? You seem certain that’s who it’s going to be.
Nothing else makes logical sense.... keeping it quiet for other teams does nothing for us, if it’s an NFL here does nothing for either party but keeping it quiet because of an on staff mediocre hire does for recruiting.... only advantage. If you have anything better to the contrary let’s hear it? Until then I’m inclined to believe it is Freeze or a co-coordinator with someone else on staff.

Nothing else makes logical sense.... keeping it quiet for other teams does nothing for us, if it’s an NFL here does nothing for either party but keeping it quiet because of an on staff mediocre hire does for recruiting.... only advantage. If you have anything better to the contrary let’s hear it? Until then I’m inclined to believe it is Freeze or a co-coordinator with someone else on staff.

What makes you still believe Freeze is an option? You know something Liberty doesn't?

Reactions: butchna
I don’t get all the comments that make it sound like the sky is falling and Pruitt is clueless. CJP is recruiting and the lack of an OC - only at the moment - isn’t as much of a negative as some are making it out to be. He knows what he’s selling and his desired play style - which the OC will obviously match.

Some seem to forget this guys insane ability to recruit for which he has been widely praised throughout his career.

The sky is not falling because a couple weeks have gone by and some just can’t R-E-L-A-X
We have not had any commits for the 2019 class in months and some ofthe elite prospects that we were hoping for appear to be headed elsewhere. You are hanging on CJP's fruitsack like a like a tick. It's called sunshine pumper syndrome aka truefanism. Just keep watching this clusterduck for awhile and you'll be cured.

I have zero idea who it is, not even a guess.
But I can throw out a theory with random speculation.
For arguments sake, let's pretend Yurcich and Pruitt worked it out. Out of his "loyalty" for Gundy giving him his shot, Yurcich doesn't want to derail Gundy's class.
Pruitt knows that we're not in on the same recruits, doesn't help a rival in anyway. Agrees to sign after ESD. Not that big of a deal.

Not suggesting in any way that is the case but it's no less speculation than hiding the Friend hire from supposedly mad recruits.

I have zero idea who it is, not even a guess.
But I can throw out a theory with random speculation.
For arguments sake, let's pretend Yurcich and Pruitt worked it out. Out of his "loyalty" for Gundy giving him his shot, Yurcich doesn't want to derail Gundy's class.
Pruitt knows that we're not in on the same recruits, doesn't help a rival in anyway. Agrees to sign after ESD. Not that big of a deal.

Not suggesting in any way that is the case but it's no less speculation than hiding the Friend hire from supposedly mad recruits.

I don’t think he is hiding Friend from recruits. He is hiding Friend from the fans imho which in turn could hurt recruiting.

I don’t think he is hiding Friend from recruits. He is hiding Friend from the fans imho which in turn could hurt recruiting.
Not sure about that one. Pruitt is not Jones and nothing about him gives me the impression he worries about impressions.

A lot of our main targets aren't signing early so that really doesn't help that theory at all.

Reactions: jakez4ut
No he’s right, pictures are worth a thousand words and those sum up UT football and leadership perfectly!
No they don’t. Cutcliffe was a highly successful OC who left with a NC game left to play. Sanders had been groomed for YEARS to eventually succeed him. Pruitt’s been Friend’s boss ONE season. There’s no parallel and it ain’t happening anyway.

Because you call it logical doesn’t make it so. It’s your own contrived logic. And it isn’t happening so it’s that much prattle. 😎

Reactions: chargervol

Do you think he's that stupid? Really? He thinks the fans are gonna riot and hurt recruiting, so he carries on THIS chit show for 4 weeks, THEN after ESD he releases the long awaited news that its Friend?

He could have announced it right after Helton left and everyone would have chilled out in 2 days. Good grief.

I don't believe for one second Pruitt and/or Fulmer were so worried about our feelers, that they orchestrated this mess.

Because you call it logical doesn’t make it so. It’s your own contrived logic. And it isn’t happening so it’s that much prattle. 😎
So what is happening then since you know it’s not Friend, you must know who so spill the beans!

Do you think he's that stupid? Really? He thinks the fans are gonna riot and hurt recruiting, so he carries on THIS chit show for 4 weeks, THEN after ESD he releases the long awaited news that its Friend?

He could have announced it right after Helton left and everyone would have chilled out in 2 days. Good grief.

I don't believe for one second Pruitt and/or Fulmer were so worried about our feelers, that they orchestrated this mess.

You need that paranoid, delusional, conspiracy theory genome.

Reactions: Behr
We have not had any commits for the 2019 class in months and some ofthe elite prospects that we were hoping for appear to be headed elsewhere. You are hanging on CJP's fruitsack like a like a tick. It's called sunshine pumper syndrome aka truefanism. Just keep watching this clusterduck for awhile and you'll be cured.
Fruitsack. You know they’re desperate when they go all genital. 😏

South Carolina was not a blowout, that game could have gone either way. We actually led most of it. But you and VolnBama miss the point. We finished about where most thought we would. How do you judge Pruitt on 1 year. If you are one of the ones wanting Pruitt gone after one season your crazy as well. Pruitt needs at least 2 more classes of his own players before we judge, and it's foolish to think otherwise no matter how it turns out. And put me down for the record that Pruitt gets the Big Orange turned around. GBO!!!!
One idiot made a threat saying pruitt should be fired this year. He was laughed at and mocked by nearly everyone on this site. So who are these people wanting him fired?

Not sure about that one. Pruitt is not Jones and nothing about him gives me the impression he worries about impressions.

A lot of our main targets aren't signing early so that really doesn't help that theory at all.
**** me.
I just told Behr that I don't really try to make calm and logical posts anymore because it's pointless.
Back to just watching the wreck
downloadfile-2.gif

Why MUST I know. More of that “logic”? 😉
Well logic says if you KNOW it isn’t one person it can only mean you have info it is someone else, otherwise you are just looking for answers like the rest of us.... makes my belief based on info just as relevant as yours right?

One idiot made a threat saying pruitt should be fired this year. He was laughed at and mocked by nearly everyone on this site. So who are these people wanting him fired?
BOT said he should be fired if he only went 5-7. Lol.

Seriously though, there are at least 3 I can think of that will tell you they would love to get rid of him and another half a dozen or so that would tell you, if you cornered them.

BOT said he should be fired if he only went 5-7. Lol.

Seriously though, there are at least 3 I can think of that will tell you they would love to get rid of him and another half a dozen or so that would tell you, if you cornered them.
And id be willing to bet they didnt want him in the first place.
I can understand why, he didnt show anything this year. But it would be insanely stupid to fire him.

Reactions: Behr

VN Store

Back