PSA: Support Spyre and The Volunteer Club

The source of funds to support NIL are very diverse and TVC has been very creative in finding diverse sources of funding. The fans alone are not funding 100% of the opportunities but they can make a huge dent if we can grow to 10,000+ members.
1) Fan Membership
2) Business Memberships
3) Corporate Sponsors
4) Large Donations
5) Individual Deals with Athletes
6) More to come...

I am a business owner and would like to know more about business memberships and individual deals with athletes too. I have talked shortly about this with Spyre but did not get information that is needed to move forward. Thanks.

I am a business owner and would like to know more about business memberships and individual deals with athletes too. I have talked shortly about this with Spyre but did not get information that is needed to move forward. Thanks.
I will send you a private message with my contact info. Reach out and I will give you the basic and then connect you with someone that can give you the specifics.

I will send you a private message with my contact info. Reach out and I will give you the basic and then connect you with someone that can give you the specifics.
I guess I can’t send a private message. 😂 here is my linq profile with contact info. Linq App
Feel free to email or txt any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_2537.jpeg
    IMG_2537.jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Antonio Bridges lives in Augusta and is a Captain. Knows a ton of VFLs from the 98-01 timeframe. Great guy, look him up on Facebook! The Vol Club Members Facebook page is great and you will get emails.
What about in Atlanta? Would love to link up with other Vol Club members.

VN Store

Back