PSA: Support Spyre and The Volunteer Club

Agree! Been a while since I updated lol not really actually and we are only 7 from 3,100!!

Volunteer Club Memberships

Anybody else want to hop in???

I did last night! Even if you don't like the way college football is headed, $5 a month is nothing. If you can afford more do more. Remember the last decade and a half of piss poor play and coaching, for a few bucks a month we can do our part in keeping TENNESSEE at the top. And it starts with paying for the best players available.

It’s blowing up. We are about to have the best NIL program in the country.

View attachment 572302

Was about to post that it looks to be gathering some momentum as we approach the opener. Should be well on our way to 10,000 members by the end of the season.

10,000 x $25/month x 12 months = $3M per year and that monthly average is probably low and doesn't include big dollar donors or business owners that participate.

Anyone around NYC?? I can’t imagine it’s just me, would love to catch a party and a game in the city at some point!

Was about to post that it looks to be gathering some momentum as we approach the opener. Should be well on our way to 10,000 members by the end of the season.

10,000 x $25/month x 12 months = $3M per year and that monthly average is probably low and doesn't include big dollar donors or business owners that participate.

I thought they said the average was running over $30 now, so yes.

I laughed years ago when people on here were lamenting the end of Tennessee's dominance. As high as our attendance was when we sucked, it was clear we still had the fan base to drive success, and as long as that fan base remains we are always one good coach hire from reclaiming national prominence. NIL just allows us to more directly affect the outcome. So...boom.

I thought they said the average was running over $30 now, so yes.

I laughed years ago when people on here were lamenting the end of Tennessee's dominance. As high as our attendance was when we sucked, it was clear we still had the fan base to drive success, and as long as that fan base remains we are always one good coach hire from reclaiming national prominence. NIL just allows us to more directly affect the outcome. So...boom.

Yep its more like $34 a month on average and has actualy started to increase as we gain more Checkerboard and Smokey members. So, the math is solid. If we had 10,000 members today, that's $4 million to go along with Business Memberships, Corporate Sponsors, Store Revenue, Direct Marketing Deals with a player and many other sources. I always like to think that one day that we can say the fans alone are the largest contributor.
NIL in general has allowed us to restart much faster. We know Hype is an amazing coach and Danny W is an amazing AD, but when you can give them lots of top 100 players year-after-year, it only accelerates our return to dominance. NIL is now a critical component that attracts top talent. I still hold that a player's (and their family's) relationship with the coach is #1, a program's ability to get them to the NFL is #2 and NIL is now likely the #3 most important factor. The fact that fans can directly influence #3 is just an amazing opportunity for us.

It’s blowing up. We are about to have the best NIL program in the country.

View attachment 572302

With our average revenue per individual member being as high as it is, one could argue our fan support is best in the country. However, I know in my heart we fans have the opportunity here to put a lot of distance between TVC and everyone else! No doubt in my mind we can be lightyears ahead of everyone else!

I did last night! Even if you don't like the way college football is headed, $5 a month is nothing. If you can afford more do more. Remember the last decade and a half of piss poor play and coaching, for a few bucks a month we can do our part in keeping TENNESSEE at the top. And it starts with paying for the best players available.

$5 a month adds up fast knowing the sheer size of this fanbase. It's nothing to be ashamed of and you can brag to other fans that you helped us win a National Championship! :)

If you ever have any questions or issues with an order please use the contact us page.

VN Store

Back