PSA: Support Spyre and The Volunteer Club

Some folks have asked about bringing back The Vol Club’s “Tennessee Saturday Night” t-shirt. They’re now available for pre-order here, and Vol Club Checkerboard members get 15% off all merch orders!

Reactions: Ericvol2096
Some folks have asked about bringing back The Vol Club’s “Tennessee Saturday Night” t-shirt. They’re now available for pre-order here, and Vol Club Checkerboard members get 15% off all merch orders!

I own all the polos, about 4 of the tee shirts, have about 6 koozies and a bunch of other stuff. Great high quality gear! What I want to know is what is everybody wearing this weekend from the vol club?

I own all the polos, about 4 of the tee shirts, have about 6 koozies and a bunch of other stuff. Great high quality gear! What I want to know is what is everybody wearing this weekend from the vol club?
If you get bored you can always buy me some. I'm extra schmedium

Reactions: Glitch
Lot R is already programmed in the GPS. Prepare for some @Weezer level nudity!
tenor.gif

Last day for our Captains August sign up competition! I appreciate all of you awesome VN friends who joined this month! Anyone who’s been on the fence I’d love if you could take the time today to join our team and post below after you do!!

I’m trying to get on Shield Watkins field this fall!! With us being purely #Volunteers our experience prizes are our only rewards out there! Appreciate all of VN brothers support this month!

Last day for our Captains August sign up competition! I appreciate all of you awesome VN friends who joined this month! Anyone who’s been on the fence I’d love if you could take the time today to join our team and post below after you do!!

I’m trying to get on Shield Watkins field this fall!! With us being purely #Volunteers our experience prizes are our only rewards out there! Appreciate all of VN brothers support this month!

Eric is down to the wire and in a tight race.. I'm loving the suspense!

Reactions: Ericvol2096
Eric is down to the wire and in a tight race.. I'm loving the suspense!
I'm trying to get one of my coworkers to sign up and I can't find a link on your site that describes the tail gate. Can you please send me a link I can send them. Something that says food and drinks included. I know I read it somewhere.

See y'all in Lot C tomorrow. That is where the tailgate is, right?

Is there seating at the The VolClub tailgate or should we bring chairs?

A few points to help everyone with game day logistics.
1) Check all emails from The Volunteer Club. The emails are the primary form of communication.
2) Join “The volunteer Club Member’s” FB group. We provide details for most events within the group.
3) Follow area captains on social media.

A few points to help everyone with game day logistics.
1) Check all emails from The Volunteer Club. The emails are the primary form of communication.
2) Join “The volunteer Club Member’s” FB group. We provide details for most events within the group.
3) Follow area captains on social media.

Where can we find a list of area captains?

VN Store

Back