PSA: Support Spyre and The Volunteer Club

Quick question: This weekend will probably be my one and only trip to Knoxville this year for a game. I am a Vol Club member and got the invitation to the tailgate. We are coming with another family (2 adults, 2 kids), and I doubt they are members. Would anyone consider if I make a one time donation aside from my monthly payment to allow them in? We will watch the VolWalk and then only be there for an hour or two. It may be too much to keep up with if you allow this, so I understand if not. Thanks.

Quick question: This weekend will probably be my one and only trip to Knoxville this year for a game. I am a Vol Club member and got the invitation to the tailgate. We are coming with another family (2 adults, 2 kids), and I doubt they are members. Would anyone consider if I make a one time donation aside from my monthly payment to allow them in? We will watch the VolWalk and then only be there for an hour or two. It may be too much to keep up with if you allow this, so I understand if not. Thanks.
My suggestion is to contact and ask.

Might consider paying for a Checkerboard membership for your friend. He/she will get the other adult and the two kids in, and they’re likely to eat/drink enough to where it’s not much what they’d pay for that elsewhere. Especially for the home opener of the most anticipated season in decades.

Might consider paying for a Checkerboard membership for your friend. He/she will get the other adult and the two kids in, and they’re likely to eat/drink enough to where it’s not much what they’d pay for that elsewhere. Especially for the home opener of the most anticipated season in decades.
That’s a good thought.

We were at the tailgate in Nashville and I never saw anywhere to identify ourselves as members. Don't know if the Knoxville tailgates are more controlled but Nashville looked wide open.
Last one I went to they checked your membership and gave us arm bands.

Aside: I have been disappointed that I've been unable to identify fellow VNers at VC tailgates. Need to find a way to meet fellow morans.

Last one I went to they checked your membership and gave us arm bands.

Aside: I have been disappointed that I've been unable to identify fellow VNers at VC tailgates. Need to find a way to meet fellow morans.
I was thinking we could have some name tags at the tailgate, you fill them in with your handle and network. IE. ThanksMurphy VQ and VN

Join the volunteer club before Saturday and get a chance to win VIP access to our tailgate. Those that also upgrade to checkerboard or higher will be eligible. In addition to VIP access, we are also giving away several memorable prizes to the winners!

Attachments

• IMG_9570.jpeg
    IMG_9570.jpeg
    229.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 4544C483-6FE7-4233-AED0-BA34725D9865.jpeg
    4544C483-6FE7-4233-AED0-BA34725D9865.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 4
Y
Join the volunteer club before Saturday and get a chance to win VIP access to our tailgate. Those that also upgrade to checkerboard or higher will be eligible. In addition to VIP access, we are also giving away several memorable prizes to the winners!
You don’t want to miss the prize…that’s all I’ll say, it’s amazing.

Ill ask here since my email has gone unanswered, how are my ticket to a Night in Neyland getting to me?

Ill ask here since my email has gone unanswered, how are my ticket to a Night in Neyland getting to me?
They will not send a physical ticket. When you purchased the ticket, you should have received a confirmation email and that email is all you need for entry. You can either print the email or you can pull it up on your phone when you arrive.

Reactions: Vol8188 and bignewt
They will not send a physical ticket. When you purchased the ticket, you should have received a confirmation email and that email is all you need for entry. You can either print the email or you can pull it up on your phone when you arrive.

Thanks!

VN Store

Back