Qanon -The Storm

LOL parler.

nerd.
flame-bait-david-april.jpg

But yah. I am a nerd.

Last edited:
No problem and thank you.
No desire to hide any intent or to debate, my concern is genuine. I'll share why but not try to force my info on anyone. Theories and their impacts have been a personal interest for a long time.

1. The satanism and child theft angle is one of the most reoccurring themes in history, because it's tried and true to work. Everyone knows the more recent theories and if you're at least my age (46) you remember it's grip on the 80's. Wasn't politicians at the time but the basis was identical, as it has been repeatedly in history. A secret cult stealing our children, sex allegations and sacrifices. Daycares were attacked, teachers arrested and lives destroyed on mere accusations. All convictions overturned later of course but some spent up to 14 years before their appeals were heard. Hard to believe that happened in the US, in what has to be considered modern times but that's why the method is so effective.

2. Fyi only. When you follow the 'who' does much of the information delivering and often the best presentation of Qanon, it will lead you to an unusually high number of heads of multi level media marketing firms. Never under the business names of course but you will always end at location with the "opportunity" to invest, support or purchase anything from a product to a class or a subscription. Lile I said fyi only, maybe it's just a coincidence but worth sharing.

I will not ask anyone to change their minds and I don't find VN members to be a particularly dangerous crowd, lol. I only ask that you follow what you initially believed - This was a 100% an endeavor that would be handled. So if Trump leaves office, this election or next, without said storm, people at least consider alternative thinking.
Please, *IF* I'm correct, at least give pause before just accepting that he was "thwarted" and not push a narrative where citizens need to take action.
I hope this is a fair request and not seen as offensive to other's opinions.

Thank you for accepting my apology. I'm not sure about the Q stuff, not 100% believing it. I'm suspicious it could actually be someone in the know but has their own agenda.

As far as the satanism and child theft stuff, I do believe it is real. To what degree I'm not sure, of course it can certainly be used like anything else to falsely accuse people. My daughter is rather high up in a state child services department, and she has told me stories that will give you chills and make you almost cry about child abuse.

Bottom line is, I think the world, and in particular the United States, is run by evil and corrupt people. That leads me to not believe hardly anything a politician or our government tells us.
That is sad, but is also in my opinion the safest thing for us to do, or to at least be very suspicious of and do our own research.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 5915fd No.11359925
Oct 30 2020 10:45:10 (EST) NEW

Fact checkers created in effort to reinforce propaganda [digestion]?
The battle to prevent truth from reaching the people.
The battle to maintain and push division.
Divided you are weak.
Divided you fight each other.
Divided you pose no threat.
System of control.
Information warfare.
Q

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 4a07b7 No.11422223
Nov 3 2020 01:27:36 (EST)largest_flying_flag_in_america.jpg

that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth. – Abraham Lincoln Nov 1863
Together we win.
Q

Saw someone mention this drop on Twitter

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: acb60b No.9707079
Jun 22 2020 11:24:59 (EST)

Is this about the virus OR THE ELECTION?
Manipulated polls meant to 'legitimize' rigged election results?
"The election was not rigged - all the polls demonstrated Biden's clear lead across the Country." - Example
What happens if China successfully duplicates [clones] select ballots [battleground states]?
What happens if coordination exists with select states to deliver 'printing' and 'paper' ballot recipe(s)? [secrets] to select [F] adversaries?
Nothing to lose?
Logical thinking.
Q

"The election was not rigged - all the polls demonstrated Biden's clear lead across the Country." - Example
What happens if China successfully duplicates [clones] select ballots [battleground states]?
What happens if coordination exists with select states to deliver 'printing' and 'paper' ballot recipe(s)? [secrets] to select [F] adversaries?
Nothing to lose?
Logical thinking.
Q

Oh FFS. What if’s? What if all of Q’s predictions about Obama and crew going to jail were bull shat? Why would anyone keep listening to his FOS “drops” is absurd.

Nothing to lose?
Logical thinking.
Q

You’re drunk on adrenochrome

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain

VN Store

Back