Queen Elizabeth II has passed.

In my 58 years there are two things I’ve only known

1. The US has only 50 state

2. There’s only been one ruling monarch in Britain

Now I’m down to one

I
I couldn’t care less who gets the tittle as long as those two spoiled little elitist royals we have living here doesn’t get it . Just out of spite .
I think that's why they left. They knew they were way down the pecking order.

The real tragedy here is the impending adulation, 24/7 news coverage, and Royal Documentaries that will invariably have to be endured for the next month or so.
They will rehash the feud with Jackie O.. interview Meghan Markle and Harry, and the Osbournes (they just moved back to the UK)..and Camilla..shared history and all, but we are pretty far from removed from all of that.. it’s kind of like cultural rubbernecking

Who cares? 150,000 other people died yesterday too, and I don't see posts about each one of them. I don't see any posts about the several people murdered by a serial killer in Memphis last night that was joy riding around town in multiple stolen vehicles shooting random people in the face either.

Regardless, don't see how that or any of what I posted either relates to football.

Relax, ace. The Queen of England is an important figure, whether you appreciate that fact or not.

They will rehash the feud with Jackie O.. interview Meghan Markle and Harry, and the Ozbournes..and Camilla..shared history and all, but we are pretty far from removed from all of that.. it’s kind of like cultural rubbernecking
If the World was aware of the evil that House has perpetrated.....well, nevermind.

Sounds like he chose not to

this just happened over Buckingham Palace
dca5d1eb67ccb5169117123ceebd9760Y29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNjYyNzQ0NzE1-2.68702213.jpg

Double rainbow appears over Buckingham Palace as crowd gathers to mourn Queen

I
I think that's why they left. They knew they were way down the pecking order.
Yeah, little liberal Harry made a big mistake when he fell for the wicked witch of the US. But, his brother had three kids, which quickly moved him down the line of ascension to the throne, so why not live in LA and blow powder up your nose than have to do the royal thing. Same choice his uncle Andrew made.

May God Rest her soul..other than that..I could not give 2 beans about a ceremonial dysfunctional monarchy

Who cares? 150,000 other people died yesterday too, and I don't see posts about each one of them. I don't see any posts about the several people murdered by a serial killer in Memphis last night that was joy riding around town in multiple stolen vehicles shooting random people in the face either.

Regardless, don't see how that or any of what I posted either relates to football.

You sound like my Irish wife lol

But yes, while certainly an important and historical event, unsure why this in football forum

VN Store

Back