Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

But, the same story is I took drugs with Bill Cosby and passed out so I must have been raped.

That's not the stories I have read....almost 21 women....most really successful have come forward with varying stories into What Bill Cosby did to them. Also the prosecutor came out and said he felt 100% that Cosby was guilty but he didn't think he could get a conviction. Also the tonight show employee that came forward and stated that Cosby used to force female interns to watch him eat in the green room...Might not convict but their is overwhelming circumstantial evidence.

That's not the stories I have read....almost 21 women....most really successful have come forward with varying stories into What Bill Cosby did to them. Also the prosecutor came out and said he felt 100% that Cosby was guilty but he didn't think he could get a conviction. Also the tonight show employee that came forward and stated that Cosby used to force female interns to watch him eat in the green room...Might not convict but their is overwhelming circumstantial evidence.

Wow, watch him eat. That definitely sounds criminal. So, how did Cosby exactly force these interns to watch him eat? Was it at gun point?

Wow, watch him eat. That definitely sounds criminal. So, how did Cosby exactly force these interns to watch him eat? Was it at gun point?

You just slipped right on by the prosecutor saying he felt he was 100% guilty....the eating thing just shows behaviors that Cosby had.....I really thought Bill was one of the good guys but now I don't.

You just slipped right on by the prosecutor saying he felt he was 100% guilty....the eating thing just shows behaviors that Cosby had.....I really thought Bill was one of the good guys but now I don't.

No I just ignored that because the prosecutor doesn't decide guilt or innocence in our system- maybe with the Taliban.

I think he was a ho and a very popular president.

It is my contention the libs can dig up stuff like this on a lot of famous people like Kennedy or MLK. With Cosby they have an agenda. It is easy to see through.

It is my contention the libs can dig up stuff like this on a lot of famous people like Kennedy or MLK. With Cosby they have an agenda. It is easy to see through.

You think the Libs are OK with Kennedy's and MLK's indiscretions but have an agenda against Cosby being accused several times of rape?

You may need to change your glasses, your vision is blurred.

Reactions: 4 people
You think the Libs are OK with Kennedy's and MLK's indiscretions but have an agenda against Cosby being accused several times of rape?

You may need to change your glasses, your vision is blurred.

Yes. And, I don't believe he raped anyone. And, who knows I'm sure they could find women who would claim Kennedy or MLK raped them.

Yes. And, I don't believe he raped anyone. And, who knows I'm sure they could find women who would claim Kennedy or MLK raped them.

Why would the Libs have an agenda against Cosby?
I realize he is a conservative but he is an entertainer, not a politician.

I do not know if he raped anyone or not. If he is guilty he should be charged. His celebrity status should not protect him.
If he is not guilty, he should sue these women. It was rumored around 2005 he was going to be charged, he did make a financial settlement with an accuser at that time. The allegations against Cosby have been going around for years, these did not pop-up recently as some are implying.

I do not know if he raped anyone or not. If he is guilty he should be charged. His celebrity status should not protect him.
If he is not guilty, he should sue these women. It was rumored around 2005 he was going to be charged, he did make a financial settlement with an accuser at that time. The allegations against Cosby have been going around for years, these did not pop-up recently as some are implying.

I always liked Cosby but I also know where there's this much smoke there's usually fire.

He's a black man who has gone off the plantation. He is not sending the message the libs like to hear. So as long as he hasn't been charged you will presume he is innocent of any of these alleged crimes?

Reactions: 2 people
He's a black man who has gone off the plantation. He is not sending the message the libs like to hear. So as long as he hasn't been charged you will presume he is innocent of any of these alleged crimes?

As I stated earlier, I don't know if Cosby raped anyone or not, neither do you.

I am not going to defend him because I have enjoyed his work over the years and neither should you.
If he is guilty he is a horrible human being, if he is not he should be pursuing legal action against these women.

Not racist at all.

Reactions: 3 people
As I stated earlier, I don't know if Cosby raped anyone or not, neither do you.

I am not going to defend him because I have enjoyed his work over the years and neither should you.
If he is guilty he is a horrible human being, if he is not he should be pursuing legal action against these women.

I didn't say I know. I said I don't believe he raped anyone. Why would someone who has literally hundreds of women throw themselves at him need to rape anyone? In order for someone to do this in this kind of position then this would indicate this person is disturbed. That is beyond comprehension for me that Bill Cosby is some disturbed individual. I think the media is mining for loony birds.

I didn't say I know. I said I don't believe he raped anyone. Why would someone who has literally hundreds of women throw themselves at him need to rape anyone? In order for someone to do this in this kind of position then this would indicate this person is disturbed. That is beyond comprehension for me that Bill Cosby is some disturbed individual. I think the media is mining for loony birds.

I understand what you are saying. A celebrity of Cosby's status does have women that are very willing. That does not mean a celiberity does not desires someone that may resist him. Power and money messes with some peoples mind. They believe that can have anything they desire, that doesn't always work out for them.

You are being a little one sided in your reasoning.
You say because Cosby had many women willing to have sex with him you do not think he is guilty.

You also say Clinton is a raptist. You can use the same reasoning on him. A powerful politician would have his choice of numerous women same as an entertainer.

Both may be guilty and both may be innocent of rape. Your logic should be applied to both. Regardless if either one is guilty of rape I think there is evidence to prove both have low morals or as some would say they are dogs.

I understand what you are saying. A celebrity of Cosby's status does have women that are very willing. That does not mean a celiberity does not desires someone that may resist him. Power and money messes with some peoples mind. They believe that can have anything they desire, that doesn't always work out for them.

You are being a little one sided in your reasoning.
You say because Cosby had many women willing to have sex with him you do not think he is guilty.

You also say Clinton is a raptist. You can use the same reasoning on him. A powerful politician would have his choice of numerous women same as an entertainer.

Both may be guilty and both may be innocent of rape. Your logic should be applied to both. Regardless if either one is guilty of rape I think there is evidence to prove both have low morals or as some would say they are dogs.

However, when Clinton did the rape he was only the AG of Arkansas. Not quite a celebrity. But, yes like with Lewinski, no one forced her but it was a situation that Clinton should have avoided. It was just an example of serious lack of judgment and impulse control. But, I know with Clinton a lot of women willingly put themselves in those circumstances.

However, when Clinton did the rape he was only the AG of Arkansas. Not quite a celebrity. But, yes like with Lewinski, no one forced her but it was a situation that Clinton should have avoided. It was just an example of serious lack of judgment and impulse control. But, I know with Clinton a lot of women willingly put themselves in those circumstances.

A dog is a dog regardless of it's job.

VN Store

Back