Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

So one woman accused him of rape. Never told her husband about it. And waited about 20 years later to come out about it.

You believe she was telling the truth....but the twenty women who spoke out about Cosby, they are all liars?

So your logic tells you that it is less logical for one woman to do that than it is for 20 women to do that? Interesting.

You mean the question you responded to my question with?

Is it more plausible that 20 women waited decades to come forward or one? Can you give me an example of a serial rapist where all the victims waited decades to come forward?

Also, based on your logic if 10 more women come forward then that is even more evidence that Cosby is guilty. True?

DF you are a funny guy. But you don't have a clue what is or is not ignorant. But, you are a funny guy. Keep up the joke writing because I believe you appeal to a lot.

I'd rather intentionally write a joke instead of my serious notions being mocked at my limitless expense.

Dumbass.

Reactions: 6 people
Also, based on your logic if 10 more women come forward then that is even more evidence that Cosby is guilty. True?

Michelle Hurd coming out and accusing him makes me believe it more than anything. He didn't rape her but showed the same actions that led to him raping the other women.

Reactions: 1 person
Michelle Hurd coming out and accusing him makes me believe it more than anything. He didn't rape her but showed the same actions that led to him raping the other women.

But, neither Hurd or Hill allege that they were raped. Therefore the other women must have been raped. Logical. It is getting to the point that any woman who had an association with Cosby must have been raped. They don't remember being raped but they must have. Cosby must be the most clever serial criminal in history to commit all these acts and the women don't remember them.

But, neither Hurd or Hill allege that they were raped. Therefore the other women must have been raped. Logical. It is getting to the point that any woman who had an association with Cosby must have been raped. They don't remember being raped but they must have. Cosby must be the most clever serial criminal in history to commit all these acts and the women don't remember them.

What kind of evidence do u need to prove that Cosby is a predator?

I know you're a math teacher so you must understand logic. 21 accusers doesn't prove anything. Remember? The Crucible?

The more women come forward, the more likely it's true.

1 woman can be a liar. 2 women could be liars. But when you get up to twenty, the odds that 20 women are all lying is not very high.

What kind of evidence do u need to prove that Cosby is a predator?

Just the standard kind of evidence you need for any kind of criminal activity. Police investigation. Police reports. Lab reports. Forensics. (Fingerprints. DNA. Blood analysis.) Grand Jury testimony. Circumstantial evidence. Medical Records. Receipts. Phone Records. Corroborating witnesses. Etc. You know. Those kinds of things. What kind of evidence do you need?

The more women come forward, the more likely it's true.

1 woman can be a liar. 2 women could be liars. But when you get up to twenty, the odds that 20 women are all lying is not very high.

So, if 10 more women come forward then is it even more likely?

So, how did you calculate those odds?

There doesn't have to be a set number. It's basic logic. The more people who come forward with the same story, the more likely the story is to be true.

If 30 women accuse you of rape, it's highly unlikely that all 30 are lying. You're really reaching at this point.

There doesn't have to be a set number. It's basic logic. The more people who come forward with the same story, the more likely the story is to be true.

If 30 women accuse you of rape, it's highly unlikely that all 30 are lying. You're really reaching at this point.

But, the same story is I took drugs with Bill Cosby and passed out so I must have been raped.

VN Store

Back