Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

Bill Cosby -- Polaroid of Robed Cosby Before Alleged Janice Dickinson Rape | TMZ.com

So, she's in his hotel room where he's dressed in a robe and sipping on a 40 oz. Then, he hands her some unknown pill and she washes it down with alcohol. The next morning, she wakes up and cries rape. Yep, this story makes sense.

What did she think was going to happen with him dressed in a robe in his hotel room and a 40 oz?

1120-bill-cosby-robe-tmz-4.jpg

Attachments

• janice-dickinsonbeforeandafter.jpg
    janice-dickinsonbeforeandafter.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 59
It's been announced by Temple University that Bill Cosby has resigned from the board as a trustee amid the sexual-assault allegations. He's been a board member since 1982.

Bill Cosby -- Polaroid of Robed Cosby Before Alleged Janice Dickinson Rape | TMZ.com

So, she's in his hotel room where he's dressed in a robe and sipping on a 40 oz. Then, he hands her some unknown pill and she washes it down with alcohol. The next morning, she wakes up and cries rape. Yep, this story makes sense.

What did she think was going to happen with him dressed in a robe in his hotel room and a 40 oz?

1120-bill-cosby-robe-tmz-4.jpg

This is one that I doubt...she comes across as the type that would do a stick shift

Cosby steps down from the Temple University Board due to the rape allegations.

According to an AP article this morning, a new lawsuit against Cosby by a woman that was forced to perform a sex act on him when she was just 15 years old back in 1974 is going from the court of public opinion into the courthouse. According to the AP article, California law allows victims of sex abuse when they were minors to bring a claim after reaching adulthood if they discover later in life that they have suffered psychological injuries as a result of the abuse. Wow, I guess this California law could stand for a hundred years if the victim feels they have suffered psycho problems that long.

According to an AP article this morning, a new lawsuit against Cosby by a woman that was forced to perform a sex act on him when she was just 15 years old back in 1974 is going from the court of public opinion into the courthouse. According to the AP article, California law allows victims of sex abuse when they were minors to bring a claim after reaching adulthood if they discover later in life that they have suffered psychological injuries as a result of the abuse. Wow, I guess this California law could stand for a hundred years if the victim feels they have suffered psycho problems that long.

Correct me if I am wrong, going back several years is standard throughout the US in sex abuse cases.

Some of Jerry Sandusky's victims went back 15 year or so.
IIRC some of the allegations against Catholic Priests molesting boys has gone back several decades before the victims made the claims of abuse.

Many times sex abuse victims do not go forward out of shame, fear, etc for years.

I am not saying Cosby is guilty. I have no idea if he is or not. I am simply talking about timeframes in this type of case.

Correct me if I am wrong, going back several years is standard throughout the US in sex abuse cases.

Some of Jerry Sandusky's victims went back 15 year or so.
IIRC some of the allegations against Catholic Priests molesting boys has gone back several decades before the victims made the claims of abuse.

Many times sex abuse victims do not go forward out of shame, fear, etc for years.t

You would be correct on that w/those examples. No argument from me. Just that law goes for a very loooong time.

You better start doing background checks if you have any fame or money. Also, have them sign a sexual consent form.

Or, you know, don't drug them.

Why didn't dozens of women come forward when Kobe was accused? Big Ben? Jameis Winston?

It blows my mind that you are doing everything to defend Cosby outside of murdering his accusers.

Reactions: 4 people

Article I read said it was in the playboy mansion... I'm sorry but a 15 year old in the playboy mansion knows what's coming.

VN Store

Back