Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

There will never ever be one criminal charge out of any of these accusations. The media is impugning his good name because of his political views.

But, the same story is I took drugs with Bill Cosby and passed out so I must have been raped.

By the way, did you actually read any of these accounts? Because none of them say "I don't remember anything, so I must have been raped". These women actually remeber his forcing himself on them.

Reactions: 1 person
Here is this woman's account. Not rape actually occurred. She got up and left according to her:

3. Kristina Ruehli

Date of Alleged Assault – 1965

Date of Accusation - Nov. 24, 2014

Kristina Ruehli is 71 right now. She was 22 in 1965, the year she alleges Cosby drugged her and began to sexually assault her while she was passed out.

See video: Bill Cosby Accuser Reveals Why She Came Forward: 'Nobody Wants This 15 Minutes of... Shame'

“He must have drugged me. There is just one point at which I was having a drink and feeling normal and the next I was somehow passed out completely,” she told Philadelphia magazine in an interview published on Friday. “He must have slipped something into my drink. I woke up in the bed. I found myself on the bed, and he had his shirt off. He had unzipped his pants. I was just coming to. He was attempting to force me into oral sex. He had his hand on my head. He had his cock out, and he had my head pushed close enough to it — I just remember looking at his stomach hair. And the hair on his chest. I had never seen a black man naked before,” she continued.

“And it never went past that. I immediately came to and was immediately very sick. I pushed myself away and ran to the bathroom and threw up. I was feeling really ill. And I never got sick like that from alcohol, at least not that small of an amount.”

Here is another one:

4. Joyce Emmons

Date of Alleged Assault – Early 1980s

Date of Accusation – Nov. 22, 2014

Joyce Emmons ran comedy clubs in the late 1970s and early '80s and told TMZ Cosby once offered her a “white pill” to combat a migraine headache. She said she took it and then blacked out.

Also read: 'Law & Order: SVU' Actress Michelle Hurd Accuses Bill Cosby of Inappropriate Touching

Emmons says she woke up hours later without any clothes on. She was in a bed next to one of Cosby's friends, who had been hitting on her earlier in the night. Cosby allegedly laughed after she told him what happened, saying the pill was “just a quaalude.” Emmons said she never saw “The Cosby Show” star drink or do any drugs himself, but alleged that he kept a “drawer full” of pills for others.

Facebook

Yes. Janice Dickinson said he offered her a pill to help with cramps. It made her woozy. She remembers him dropping his robe and climbing on top of her before she passed out.

Another woman says he made her a drink. He then starts forcing himself on her. She claims to have an infection. So he rapes her in her ass.

Another woman says he made her a drink and tried to force himself on her. He fights him off. He leaves 200 dollars on his dresser and leaves.

All of the stories are the same. He makes them a "drink". They feel woozy and start to pass out. Then he rapes them. It's pathetic you would defend him. And it's insane that you try to proclaim this is some sort of attack on conservatives.

Here is this woman's account. Not rape actually occurred. She got up and left according to her:

3. Kristina Ruehli

Date of Alleged Assault – 1965

Date of Accusation - Nov. 24, 2014

Kristina Ruehli is 71 right now. She was 22 in 1965, the year she alleges Cosby drugged her and began to sexually assault her while she was passed out.

See video: Bill Cosby Accuser Reveals Why She Came Forward: 'Nobody Wants This 15 Minutes of... Shame'

“He must have drugged me. There is just one point at which I was having a drink and feeling normal and the next I was somehow passed out completely,” she told Philadelphia magazine in an interview published on Friday. “He must have slipped something into my drink. I woke up in the bed. I found myself on the bed, and he had his shirt off. He had unzipped his pants. I was just coming to. He was attempting to force me into oral sex. He had his hand on my head. He had his cock out, and he had my head pushed close enough to it — I just remember looking at his stomach hair. And the hair on his chest. I had never seen a black man naked before,” she continued.

“And it never went past that. I immediately came to and was immediately very sick. I pushed myself away and ran to the bathroom and threw up. I was feeling really ill. And I never got sick like that from alcohol, at least not that small of an amount.”

Notice she remembers him forcing himself on her. Unlike what you said.

Here's another:

6. Angela Leslie

Date of Alleged Assault – 1992

Date of Accusation – Nov. 21, 2014

Actress Angela Leslie claims Cosby sexually assaulted her in 1992. She said she went to his house hoping to help her acting career, but was instead was greeted with a stiff drink.

Also read: Why Newsweek, Gawker Dredged Up Bill Cosby's Sex Abuse Allegations

“I couldn't drink it,” she told the New York Daily News. “I tasted it and put it down. Then he asked me to go into the bathroom and wet my hair. . . . I walked back out, and he had removed his clothing and gotten into bed.” She said Cosby then began rubbing the actress, even pouring lotion into her hands. ”With his hand on top of mine, he had me massage his penis,” she said.” He masturbated with my hand. I wasn't pulling back. I was in shock.”

Also read: Hollywood Crisis Experts to Bill Cosby: 'Shut the **** Up!'

“I felt so used,” she continued. “I felt that he didn't get what he wanted, and he threw me out. . . . He didn't make me feel special in any way. He said, ‘Come here, put your hand here, do this

Here's another:

6. Angela Leslie

Date of Alleged Assault – 1992

Date of Accusation – Nov. 21, 2014

Actress Angela Leslie claims Cosby sexually assaulted her in 1992. She said she went to his house hoping to help her acting career, but was instead was greeted with a stiff drink.

Also read: Why Newsweek, Gawker Dredged Up Bill Cosby's Sex Abuse Allegations

“I couldn't drink it,” she told the New York Daily News. “I tasted it and put it down. Then he asked me to go into the bathroom and wet my hair. . . . I walked back out, and he had removed his clothing and gotten into bed.” She said Cosby then began rubbing the actress, even pouring lotion into her hands. ”With his hand on top of mine, he had me massage his penis,” she said.” He masturbated with my hand. I wasn't pulling back. I was in shock.”

Also read: Hollywood Crisis Experts to Bill Cosby: 'Shut the **** Up!'

“I felt so used,” she continued. “I felt that he didn't get what he wanted, and he threw me out. . . . He didn't make me feel special in any way. He said, ‘Come here, put your hand here, do this

I thought none of them rembered anything and therefore they must have been raped?

But, she got up and left.

Lol so he drugs her and attempts to rape her. That's the important part. And the most important part is the pattern of behavior. Clearly he's been using date rape drugs for years.

All of these accusations have the same rhyme. How many different Hollywood producers, directors, media moguls are these women willing to sleep with and have slept with to advance their careers? However, you get one who is talking about personal responsibility in the black community and this is not in keeping with the liberal message of government dependence. He has gone off the plantation. So, they have to take him down.

All of these accusations have the same rhyme. How many different Hollywood producers, directors, media moguls are these women willing to sleep with and have slept with to advance their careers? However, you get one who is talking about personal responsibility in the black community and this is not in keeping with the liberal message of government dependence. He has gone off the plantation. So, they have to take him down.

Lol you're a pyscho path and a bigot. All of these women have basically the same story. He puts something in their drink and then rapes them.

You're a sick **** to defend him. You're even sicker to try and put a political spin to this.

Reactions: 1 person
Lol so he drugs her and attempts to rape her. That's the important part. And the most important part is the pattern of behavior. Clearly he's been using date rape drugs for years.

If he has been using date rape drugs for years then some enterprising criminal investigator should be able to prove it.

Lol you're a pyscho path and a bigot. All of these women have basically the same story. He puts something in their drink and then rapes them.

You're a sick **** to defend him. You're even sicker to try and put a political spin to this.

Then prove it.

They should be able to find his source for obtaining these date rape drugs. They should be able to scrape up one rape investigation that was swept under the rug or some police inquiry. The should be able to find some disgruntled former employees who can corroborate some of what any of these women are saying.

Luckily for me that is only your opinion and I'll relegate it to where it belongs. By the way at least I know psychopath is one word.

VN Store

Back