Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

Reactions: 4 people
The more accusers the more likely it is that he's innoccent. I know you don't understand this, but it's cool. Sandvol will explain it all to you soon.

Yeah, Cosby just kept this stash of drugs around that he used to drug women. It is amazing how Cosby put these "mickeys" in women's drinks and never sent one to the hospital or caused one to have cardiac arrest or anything. Especially all the different types of drinks he supposedly put them in to. It was always a perfect dose. And, he kept this stash of drugs from his family and his constant entourage. What a criminal mastermind. Oh, and he ignored all those hundred's of women who would sleep with him willingly to boot. Just amazing.

Yeah, Cosby just kept this stash of drugs around that he used to drug women. It is amazing how Cosby put these "mickeys" in women's drinks and never sent one to the hospital or caused one to have cardiac arrest or anything. Especially all the different types of drinks he supposedly put them in to. It was always a perfect dose. And, he kept this stash of drugs from his family and his constant entourage. What a criminal mastermind. Oh, and he ignored all those hundred's of women who would sleep with him willingly to boot. Just amazing.

You apparently ran around with the straight and narrow kids in your college days. If some nymphomaniacal sophomores can get an endless supply of GHB and get laid like crazy, then why wouldn't a world-famous comic have ready access to it?

Seriously, why do you so ardently defend the man?

Reactions: 2 people
You apparently ran around with the straight and narrow kids in your college days. If some nymphomaniacal sophomores can get an endless supply of GHB and get laid like crazy, then why wouldn't a world-famous comic have ready access to it?

But, with GHB, weren't a lot of women sent to the hospital? And, how does something like that be kept quiet? Those students were easily found out.

Because the women aren't very credible. Now if someone like Phylicia Rashad came forward I would probably think differently.

But, with GHB, weren't a lot of women sent to the hospital? And, how does something like that be kept quiet? Those students were easily found out.

No, I had to live with one for a year. That guy must have swept through dozens of bars, dosed a thousand drinks, and screwed a hundred girls. They were so young, dumb, and full of---stupid, that he would take them home the next day and they never protested.

Don't be naive. This is a very, very common thing.

No, I had to live with one for a year. That guy must have swept through dozens of bars, dosed a thousand drinks, and screwed a hundred girls. They were so young, dumb, and full of---stupid, that he would take them home the next day and they never protested.

Why don't you turn these people into the authorities then?

Reactions: 1 person

He's clearly a troll, no one could be this obtuse without intent.

Tell him the sky is blue and watch him argue differently.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Reactions: 3 people
Also, where would someone get GHB? Wouldn't they have lots of people coming out of the woodwork claiming to have sold Cosby GHB?

Because the women aren't very credible. Now if someone like Phylicia Rashad came forward I would probably think differently.

None of the women who've accused him are credible?

None of the women who've accused him are credible?

Women like Janice Dickinson and Beverly Johnson are publicity hounds. They are very odd people if you have ever listened to them talk. They also appear to have an axe to grind with Cosby. A lot of these other women probably thought if they had sex with Cosby then maybe they could make it big in Hollywood. Most of these women have axes to grind. Now someone like Rashad she would be credible.

Because people like you make it pointless.

That is a cop out. If you have proof and the police can do an investigation and collect evidence of that person possessing GHB or they could use an undercover female detective. I believe you have to have credible evidence to accuse someone of a crime. But if it is there I am easily convinced.

Women like Janice Dickinson and Beverly Johnson are publicity hounds. They are very odd people if you have ever listened to them talk. They also appear to have an axe to grind with Cosby. A lot of these other women probably thought if they had sex with Cosby then maybe they could make it big in Hollywood. Most of these women have axes to grind. Now someone like Rashad she would be credible.

Johnson is successful, though. She doesn't need publicity.

Reactions: 3 people
That is a cop out. If you have proof and the police can do an investigation and collect evidence of that person possessing GHB or they could use an undercover female detective. I believe you have to have credible evidence to accuse someone of a crime. But if it is there I am easily convinced.

1. One of the girls would have needed to come forward. That never happened.

2. Good luck getting a UC detective that would be both young and savvy enough to not blow her cover over a small time sexual case (which, again, is unreported).

3. It's not like he would buy a bunch and store it. He'd get an eyedropper full, introduce himself, get to talking, and if it looked at all possible, he'd dose their drink. Plus, they aren't going to raid a dorm room over that.

It wasn't a cop out. Your solutions just aren't realistic. I'm not surprised.

This is sick.

If I had known the guy, he would walk with a permanent limp.

1. One of the girls would have needed to come forward. That never happened.

2. Good luck getting a UC detective that would be both young and savvy enough to not blow her cover over a small time sexual case (which, again, is unreported).

3. It's not like he would buy a bunch and store it. He'd get an eyedropper full, introduce himself, get to talking, and if it looked at all possible, he'd dose their drink. Plus, they aren't going to raid a dorm room over that.

It wasn't a cop out. Your solutions just aren't realistic. I'm not surprised.

If you know of a guy who is raping girls and you don't report it then you are just as guilty as he is.

This is sick.

If I had known the guy, he would walk with a permanent limp.

GHB is an odd thing. I've voluntarily experimented with it before. It has a very "yes man" effect. Everything seems fine.

Definitely hated that I was stuck with that dude for 12 months.

GHB is an odd thing. I've voluntarily experimented with it before. It has a very "yes man" effect. Everything seems fine.

Definitely hated that I was stuck with that dude for 12 months.

That is criminal behavior man. I would have gone to the police and got myself wired and had a conversation with the guy. He'd be in prison now.

VN Store

Back