Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

I read a study once that found that people who identified as social conservatives were far more likely than other groups to buy into conspiracy theories.

I believe it.

Reactions: 3 people
You couldn't stop conspiracy theorizing even if you tried, could you? You just did it again.

Human Events readers, in an online poll, recently voted billionaire financier George Soros “the single most destructive leftist demagogue in the country.”

Selwyn Duke:

George Soros - The Most Evil Man in America

Branding someone the most "anything" is a risky endeavor; superlatives will always be suspect. But I cannot find words strong enough to condemn George Soros.

If you haven't heard of him, you're not alone. Outside of politics wonks and special-interest-group gravy-train riders, he is not well known.

But he should be.

There is no doubt in my mind that George Soros is the most dangerous man in America. Pick most any attack upon our culture you please -- that on Christianity, the push to legalize recreational drugs, the drive to grant amnesty to invaders, the trampling of our constitution, the metastasizing of the nanny state, and many others -- and Soros' fingerprints are all over them. He funds leftist causes to the tune of 400 million dollars a year. This article partially exposes the machinations of this creature, and here is an excerpt:

Didn't the mainstream media report that 2006's vast immigration rallies across the country began as a spontaneous uprising of 2 million angry Mexican-flag waving illegal immigrants demanding U.S. citizenship in Los Angeles, egged on only by a local Spanish-language radio announcer?

Turns out that wasn't what happened, either. Soros' OSI had money-muscle there, too, through its $17 million Justice Fund. The fund lists 19 projects in 2006. One was vaguely described involvement in the immigration rallies. Another project funded illegal immigrant activist groups for subsequent court cases.

Soros is the invisible hand behind much of the manipulation of our culture. He reminds me of the evil emperor in Star Wars; his minions are all about bedeviling us, but you don't see him much. He stays behind the scenes, scheming, calculating, making his deals with the Devil and pulling strings. He is the miasma beneath the demon wings of the foot soldiers who do his bidding, the dirtiest of dirty work.

Reactions: 1 person
Sandy logic:

20+ women accuse a republican of rape....innocent

1 woman accuses a democrat of rape....guilty.

Selwyn Duke:

Branding someone the most "anything" is a risky endeavor; superlatives will always be suspect. But I cannot find words strong enough to condemn George Soros.

If you haven't heard of him, you're not alone. Outside of politics wonks and special-interest-group gravy-train riders, he is not well known.

But he should be.

There is no doubt in my mind that George Soros is the most dangerous man in America. Pick most any attack upon our culture you please -- that on Christianity, the push to legalize recreational drugs, the drive to grant amnesty to invaders, the trampling of our constitution, the metastasizing of the nanny state, and many others -- and Soros' fingerprints are all over them. He funds leftist causes to the tune of 400 million dollars a year. This article partially exposes the machinations of this creature, and here is an excerpt:

Didn't the mainstream media report that 2006's vast immigration rallies across the country began as a spontaneous uprising of 2 million angry Mexican-flag waving illegal immigrants demanding U.S. citizenship in Los Angeles, egged on only by a local Spanish-language radio announcer?

Turns out that wasn't what happened, either. Soros' OSI had money-muscle there, too, through its $17 million Justice Fund. The fund lists 19 projects in 2006. One was vaguely described involvement in the immigration rallies. Another project funded illegal immigrant activist groups for subsequent court cases.

Soros is the invisible hand behind much of the manipulation of our culture. He reminds me of the evil emperor in Star Wars; his minions are all about bedeviling us, but you don't see him much. He stays behind the scenes, scheming, calculating, making his deals with the Devil and pulling strings. He is the miasma beneath the demon wings of the foot soldiers who do his bidding, the dirtiest of dirty work.
How are we supposed to take this seriously when a whole paragraph is dedicated to his dealings with Satan?

Sounds like it was written by a fundy with a persecution complex.

Reactions: 1 person
How are we supposed to take this seriously when a whole paragraph is dedicated to his dealings with Satan?

Sounds like it was written by a fundy with a persecution complex.

Yes, I guess you've never heard that expression before? Your ignorance doesn't make it less true.

Reactions: 2 people
Selwyn Duke:

But he should be.

the Koch Brothers match Soro's is spending for Conservative agendas

Reactions: 2 people
Selwyn Duke:

But he should be.

You just did it again.

Are you fooling us or something? Or are you just this dense?

It was you. Nu ugh..... It was you. Nope..... You did it again. No I did not..... You did.

Grow up you too.

Merry Christmas.

I read a study once that found that people who identified as social conservatives were far more likely than other groups to buy into conspiracy theories.

I believe it.

Tell that to the idiots that claim 9/11 was an inside job....

VN Store

Back