Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

I'm sure that he probably had a sexual encounter with most of them, but it is a leap to say that he raped any of them just because he gave them a few drugs when during the majority of this point, drugs were everywhere.

So if double homo Larry gave you a few drugs and you woke up with a limp and a prolapsed anus you'd say it was ok because drugs are everywhere?

Reactions: 7 people
If I unknowingly got drugged, I would call that rape.
It's sad that you dont know what rape is. Bet you would if it happened to you regardless of whether or not you took drugs knowingly or not. Last time I checked, being ****ed up isnt consent to having your ass drilled.

Reactions: 4 people
It's sad that you dont know what rape is. Bet you would if it happened to you regardless of whether or not you took drugs knowingly or not. Last time I checked, being ****ed up isnt consent to having your ass drilled.

It is for Ras.....

So as long as Larry told you he put a V in your drink, you'd be ok with him giving you a homemade colonoscopy.....lol....you're a sexual deviant Ras

You read that from what I said?

I clearly said if I unknowingly got drugged and he did what he did, it would be rape.

Cosby is screwed. He may have a lot of money, but he is going to get Raped by his Lawyers for the fees they are charging him.

I am totally confused on what you guys are even talking about. I was perfectly clear (I thought) in answering your hypothetical question.

You were clear Ras. It is just when they can't make an argument against your point they then twist your argument to fit their needs.

You know Cosby outside of the Cosby show, those ****ing pudding pops, and Fat Albert? I couldnt possibly tell you what category he fits into and even if I could, it doesnt mean there is no possible way he raped these women.

Let me splain it to you. He doesn't fit into any of those categories because he ain't a rapist.

Cosby is screwed. He may have a lot of money, but he is going to get Raped by his Lawyers for the fees they are charging him.

He can spend as much or as little as he wants on lawyers fees. In my experience people with means will hire high profile expensive attorneys. If he walks then he will consider the money well spent.

Why do you begrudge an attorney for making a ton of money but not a ceo who makes it while keeping the wages of his workers low?

Reactions: 1 person
He can spend as much or as little as he wants on lawyers fees. In my experience people with means will hire high profile expensive attorneys. If he walks then he will consider the money well spent.

Why do you begrudge an attorney for making a ton of money but not a ceo who makes it while keeping the wages of his workers low?

Oh boy, the classic evil CEOs and their corporations..

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    117.6 KB · Views: 0
"I didn't know they were Quaaludes. He told me they were candy. And, I'm not responsible for my slutty behavior. He told me I was going to be a star."

VN Store

Back